+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Astonishing moment fan whips player!

Astonishing moment fan whips player!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4K0z23ppOkE

Saudi FA to review fan code of conduct after supporter appears to whip player.

The Saudi Arabian Football Federation is to review its spectator code of conduct after a supporter appeared to whip an Al-Ittihad player.

The incident took place at the end of Al-Ittihad's defeat by Al-Hilal in the Saudi Super Cup in Abu Dhabi.

Footage shows Al-Ittihad striker Abderrazak Hamdallah throw water at a fan, who then strikes the player twice with what looks like a whip.

The SAFF said it was "shocked with the disgraceful scenes".

Moroccan Hamdallah scored for his side as they lost 4-1.

"Football in Saudi Arabia is a family game and, thankfully, fan disorder is extremely rare," said the SAFF.

"It's why the actions of this 'so called' fan go against all that Saudi football represents and we completely condemn the incident.

"There will be a thorough review of the spectator code of conduct. The review will ensure updated rules and regulations are put in place to swiftly and effectively impose suitable penalties to help avoid any repeat of such incidents."

Which City player would you have whipped after a defeat? Or maybe a manger for his bonkers decisions?

I'll go first. For me, Erol Bullet for his negative, defensive decisions for almost the entire season. The man needs to be hoisted down to Cardiff Bay tied to a ships main mast and given six of the best from a cat o'nine tails

Re: Astonishing moment fan whips player!

Looking forward to 2034??

Wonder if no whips will be added to the list of prohibited items on the back of tickets next season

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    Wonder if no whips will be added to the list of prohibited items on the back of tickets next season
    For ticket holders in the Football League, or for the Saudi league?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    My Indiana Jones costume for Rotherham away next month might need a rethink

Quote Originally Posted by Canton Kev View Post
    My Indiana Jones costume for Rotherham away next month might need a rethink
    The rest of us are going as Zorro.

There are a fair few posters on here that will be mulling that over as the way forward to show their disapproval..

I'm all for it , imagine the performance we get if the players knew it was carte blanch to give 'em a good whipping