+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Beskitas Istanbul

International

Re: Beskitas Istanbul

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    But what's worse is that I suspect they have no plans in place as an alternative
    Even a 'no' would be better than silence.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    think all this uncertainty will effect initial season ticket sales . i,m holding off for now don't want a Warnock type Manager anyway near our club again if we do change

pretty sure if the board are going for someone else a short list of candidates would have been drawn up already
    I admire your faith in that they have a shortlist - I don't as evidence of the past says they lurch from poor decision to poor decision

As for season tickets I will renew for me and my boy as usual but not because of some intrinsic attraction to what is happening but blind loyalty of the last 46 years

My wife for what it is worth thinks I am a lunatic 😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Exactly my take on it - not sure how he has accumulated such wealth if his management of ccfc is his normal approach

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    nah, i like the waiting. Builds suspense. Mister Tan bringing us the entertainment since his bulut boy cannot.

I hope Tan draws it all riiiiiight out as long as possible then kicks the bulut to the curb :) A bit like watching a ccfc match under bulut.

There's more on BBC Wales. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city

“Club president Hasan Arat said the new coach could be Turkish or foreign – he said it is a very important choice and added that they will not rush,” Samet Cayir of Turkish sports publication Fanatik explained to BBC Sport Wales.

“And Erol Bulut is among the options for Besiktas. However, I don't think there is much chance of this union.

“One, because Bulut worked at Fenerbahce in the past and the team did not become champions. Also, Erol Bulut is not a high-tempo and offensive coach.

“Santos' playing philosophy was deemed too defensive and the Portuguese coach was criticised a lot.

“Besiktas fans want a more offensive coach like [former manager] Şenol Guneş. The club will take this into consideration. That's why Erol Bulut is difficult.

“His time at Cardiff is being followed in Turkey and some people think he is in a really good moment, but at the moment he is not a preferred coach for the big clubs here.”

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    There's more on BBC Wales. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/teams/cardiff-city

“Club president Hasan Arat said the new coach could be Turkish or foreign –
    Narrows it down!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post
    Why don’t you read the thread first?
    Cmon Bobby , get over yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianAlston View Post
    Narrows it down!
    Gives them a bit of wiggle room!

“Club president Hasan Arat said the new coach could be Turkish or foreign – he said it is a very important choice and added that they will not rush,” Samet Cayir of Turkish sports publication Fanatik explained to BBC Sport Wales.

“And Erol Bulut is among the options for Besiktas. However, I don't think there is much chance of this union.

“One, because Bulut worked at Fenerbahce in the past and the team did not become champions. Also, Erol Bulut is not a high-tempo and offensive coach.

“Santos' playing philosophy was deemed too defensive and the Portuguese coach was criticised a lot.

“Besiktas fans want a more offensive coach like [former manager] Şenol Guneş. The club will take this into consideration. That's why Erol Bulut is difficult.

“His time at Cardiff is being followed in Turkey and some people think he is in a really good moment, but at the moment he is not a preferred coach for the big clubs here.”

well..thats not a good read for Bulut's agent...or for the contract he wont shut up about

One of seven on the short list.
    Hardly being head hunted in my book
    Sounds like his agent trying to engineer an offer from Tan

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    think all this uncertainty will effect initial season ticket sales . i,m holding off for now don't want a Warnock type Manager anyway near our club again if we do change

pretty sure if the board are going for someone else a short list of candidates would have been drawn up already
    If you’re a long term fan why would you ‘hold off’? Renewing my season ticket is as sure as night follows day for me, I’ve renewed in much worse times than this.

yet more endorsements coming from the world of football for our gaffer to remain in the hot seat

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68615894

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/pu...-of-erol-bulu/

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    I'll cover the plane ticket!
    I'll pilot the plane

Can we get this Senol Gunes fella?