+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Do You Think Tan will Sell Up this Summer ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Do You Think Tan will Sell Up this Summer ?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianKnight View Post
    I would love to know how many posters have been banned from there. I was a poster for 10 years and ***** banned me because he claimed I had posted an offensive post towards him. The damming line used was "put your big boy pants on."

Considering he is a self-proclaimed super hard football hooligan from the good old 1980's he doesn't half act like a 2024 snowflake these days
    3 times I have been banned - no explanation as to the reason and I think I am a fairly bland poster - not necessarily provocative or hostile and last notification indicated it was permanent - can't be arsed to see if it is true or not and try to re-register

Very sensitive sorts it seems as my last banning was linked to a post where I didn't follow the party line and blow smoke up Hammans arse

I don't post a lot on this board either - tends to be in spurts and take regular breaks when I can for my own sanity 😂👍

Re: Do You Think Tan will Sell Up this Summer ?

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody's Rep View Post
    3 times I have been banned - no explanation as to the reason and I think I am a fairly bland poster - not necessarily provocative or hostile and last notification indicated it was permanent - can't be arsed to see if it is true or not and try to re-register

Very sensitive sorts it seems as my last banning was linked to a post where I didn't follow the party line and blow smoke up Hammans arse

I don't post a lot on this board either - tends to be in spurts and take regular breaks when I can for my own sanity ����
    I have heard your story repeated several times by other posters who were also banned from that message board. One of them commented that he had a theory that there are only 6 or 7 actual posters on there who all had several multi accounts! I don't know if that is true but the place is the defintion of an echo chamber.