+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: NG

NG

IMG_0577.jpg

How much is he actually worth? I’d be sorry to see him go but any good bid for the vast majority of players should be considered

Re: NG

NG is almost 28. My guess is his value is between £2-4 million.

£1~1.5 million. Worth more to us than that but who wants a box standard old school right back enough to pay over the odds?

Physically and mentally not quick enough for the premier league and too old for "one that may improve" enough for the clubs looking to sell him on after a good season.

Cabbie jailed for sex attack ?

Quote Originally Posted by Stanmore Bluebird View Post
    NG is almost 28. My guess is his value is between £2-4 million.
    He's a class act at championship level

He needs to cut out the play acting though

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post
    Cabbie jailed for sex attack ?
    But he can score!!!! 35 plus per year

I think 4m is reasonable price for him.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I think 4m is reasonable price for him.
    So we’ll probably get £1m for him then :-/

I can’t see him being in high demand though, despite being one of our more dependable players.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

I can’t see him being in high demand though, despite being one of our more dependable players.
    No probably not but we paid 4m for Cunningham. I think he’s a decent signing for someone at that price. I’m more than happy for him to stay especially if Bulut stays.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Dandruff View Post

while in prison ? please explain

£4.5m

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    No probably not but we paid 4m for Cunningham. I think he’s a decent signing for someone at that price. I’m more than happy for him to stay especially if Bulut stays.
    It’s a very different market than when average championship players were worth 4-6m though.

Also he’s been excellent this year but as the comparison in the other thread with Walker-Peters shows he’s hardly the kind of attacking full back many teams will be looking for, he’s perfect for the system Bulut wants to play but probably not many top half teams. That and his age, I’d be very surprised to see a number over 2 million.

People talking about Ng’s age, but he’s a youngster by our manager’s standards. It seems pretty clear that this is the first step in City trying to cash in on him during the summer. That’s understandable in some ways and it’ll be a novelty for us to sell a player at a profit - he’s also contracted to us for a while yet, so you’d like to think that we’d get a few million for him.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    It’s a very different market than when average championship players were worth 4-6m though.

Also he’s been excellent this year but as the comparison in the other thread with Walker-Peters shows he’s hardly the kind of attacking full back many teams will be looking for, he’s perfect for the system Bulut wants to play but probably not many top half teams. That and his age, I’d be very surprised to see a number over 2 million.
    He’s not at Walker-Peters level but the stats were very interesting, especially the defensive ones and of course his goals and assists.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post

He can also play as a ball playing centre back in a back 3 - which is a valuable commodity