+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Another Colwill thread.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Another Colwill thread.

My fear is that Colwill will get fed up and another club will snap him up and just about guarantee him a role. Russell Martin being one such manager and who could blame Colwill for leaving to go to a Soton type club

Personally I love watching him play, Conte is also someone who looks very interesting and seemed very self assured on the ball

Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
    My fear is that Colwill will get fed up and another club will snap him up and just about guarantee him a role. Russell Martin being one such manager and who could blame Colwill for leaving to go to a Soton type club

Personally I love watching him play, Conte is also someone who looks very interesting and seemed very self assured on the ball
    It’d be great business for the club if Martin offers millions for Colwill. We should bite his hand off. I await all these offers for him in the summer. If it does happen, though I deeply suspect it won’t, he’d be a fool to hang around a Tan-owned Cardiff City anyway.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
    It’d be great business for the club if Martin offers millions for Colwill. We should bite his hand off. I await all these offers for him in the summer. If it does happen, though I deeply suspect it won’t, he’d be a fool to hang around a Tan-owned Cardiff City anyway.
    Probably a bit soon, but he's coming on well now and will be watched and linked over the next season, he's starting to look like a player in the making.