Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
And the last two sentences are what I mean about the emotional stuff that's used in support of Colwill, none of it that true in my opinion, but used by people nevertheless. There's not much articulation on what Colwill does well and what he needs to improve on, that's something I can't understand. It doesn't make for good debate, especially when we're all on the same side.
He makes space ,can pick a pass and is capable of beating his man .
Its a good question and I shall pay more attention in future . He has the magical talent to change a game with any of the above.

Tanner started with that amazing goal against Swansea , he hasn't shown much since, yesterday he was selected in the defence against a team known for fast attacking football, he looked like a football player again going forward .
I am happy to wait with youngsters and give them more than a chance , especially home grown youngsters .
The belief that you can add King, Davies and any other player out on loan and build a side seems fanciful , you need to mix the youth with a degree of experience. I will be happy to be proved wrong on that one.