Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
Colwill's biggest weakness at the moment is composure. There's plenty of times this season and in yesterday's game where he rushed rather than composing himself before shooting/passing etc.

I feel this down to two things:

1) he's still young and learning the game and this is something that will develop with more game time. Game time that is consistent 80-90 minutes a game rather than 15-20 minutes cameos.

2) due to not being consistently in the team he is trying to hard to do something spectacular to impress his manager.

For me to help him develop Bulut or whoever is our next manager needs to trust him as the 10.

I will say for Bulut he has helped Rubin to develop his work rate around the pitch which was an issue last season and earlier this season.

The style of football we have played will never help a creative player but yesterday showed having players around you with pace and energy and can play some football will always bring the best out of players like Colwill.
He’s the same age as Etete who’s been totally written off as a ‘at best league one striker’