+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

After yesterdays's game, I'd have said that we only needed to replace Meite and Turnbull, and we'd have the makings of a good side. Oh, and playing people like Tanner on the correct side of the pitch.
    The problem is, I'm not sure we can trust Bulut to have taken these facts on board. It might be obvious to most fans, but maybe not to him. I'd love to think that he'll see the error of his ways, and from now on we'll be a forward looking, attacking side, with a promising bunch of youngsters getting plenty of game time, but in reality, I don't think that will happen.

International

Quote Originally Posted by tforturton View Post
    After yesterdays's game, I'd have said that we only needed to replace Meite and Turnbull, and we'd have the makings of a good side. Oh, and playing people like Tanner on the correct side of the pitch.
    The problem is, I'm not sure we can trust Bulut to have taken these facts on board. It might be obvious to most fans, but maybe not to him. I'd love to think that he'll see the error of his ways, and from now on we'll be a forward looking, attacking side, with a promising bunch of youngsters getting plenty of game time, but in reality, I don't think that will happen.
    Next weeks selection could be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Next weeks selection could be interesting.
    Ashford has shown he can perform at this level, so with Bowler going back to Forest it makes sense to play Ashford, this will be his only change unless forced, the other youth team lads at best make the bench, and with injuries and ill players coming back, they may not make Buluts squad because as he has shown he wants to finish as high up the table as possible to earn a new contract or showcase to other clubs how far up the league he's dragged City.

Nothing interesting will happen, we won't see an influx of kids into the match day squad while there are league places to climb.

Trouble with folk they gotta hate someone ..

Best potential Manager we have had in many a year .

Id be off if I was seeing hearing this shite

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Off a cliff hopefully

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post

Nobody hates anybody, anyone that hates someone they never met must be a little unhinged.

I just think his style of football is shit and we'll waste a crop of decent players if he stays because they'll either not play or if they do they'll have any enthusiasm and natural instinct coached out of them in 3 months if they get any decent sort of playing time.