+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Absoute Madness that some people want Bulot out

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    claims this tweet . Looking at these stats from match day 34 I agree !

I’ve just seen this on Twitter, is it you that posted it?

Seems totally pointless to me, we can judge over the entire league table to give a fairer reflection. But it does highlight one of the issues that we seem to go on winning/ losing runs. I’m sure someone could produce a table where we are near the bottom after not winning for what felt like months. Consistency has been a big problem as has the level of performances over the season, which imo is to defensive and generally poor.

I can see why people want him to stay and why some want him to go, but for me that table is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’ve just seen this on Twitter, is it you that posted it?...

atleast he agree's with his post..what an absolute bell

Quote Originally Posted by 2b2bdoo View Post
    I’ve just seen this on Twitter, is it you that posted it?

Seems totally pointless to me, we can judge over the entire league table to give a fairer reflection. But it does highlight one of the issues that we seem to go on winning/ losing runs. I’m sure someone could produce a table where we are near the bottom after not winning for what felt like months. Consistency has been a big problem as has the level of performances over the season, which imo is to defensive and generally poor.

I can see why people want him to stay and why some want him to go, but for me that table is pointless.
    so 19 wins currently this season the most outside the top 6 is a pointless stat too ?

so 19 wins currently this season the most outside the top 6 is a pointless stat too ?
    20 defeats currently, two more than Huddersfield who are 23rd. Another pointless stat?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    20 defeats currently, two more than Huddersfield who are 23rd. Another pointless stat?
    And the only team who have drawn less games than us is Leicester who are top- so what does that tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    And the only team who have drawn less games than us is Leicester who are top- so what does that tell you?
    Nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    That Leicester turned their draws into wins? And we did the opposite?

A little less so because it’s ranged over the season. Ultimately it’s points and league position that counts though, it means little. I mean does it really matter we have won a game or two more than the 4 above us? What does that show? We lose to many games?