+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Serious question.

Serious question.

Have we ever had a more useless, talentless pairing up front, than Meite and Kanga ?
    They look like 2 average parks players.

Re: Serious question.

I've been watching since the 80s and the answer is yes loads. So many I can't even be bothered listing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I've been watching since the 80s and the answer is yes loads. So many I can't even be bothered listing them.
    But as a pairing?

I can list countless, useless, and talentless front players from over the years. However, there was usually one half-decent player to make up for it.

We were in division 4 then though so they fitted in well, tan is aiming for a few more years in the sunshine league apparently

Seasman/Summerfield I think was the partnership which started us on the road to the dungeon.

I’ve been watching much longer than you, and I can’t recall a front 2 as bad as these. Plenty of useless front men, but to have 2 lame ducks up front, is a new low for Cardiff City.
    We are doomed I tell thee !

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    I’ve been watching much longer than you, and I can’t recall a front 2 as bad as these. Plenty of useless front men, but to have 2 lame ducks up front, is a new low for Cardiff City.
    We are doomed I tell thee !
    But they are not a front 2 are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    Well they arent goalkeeper and left back. Who knows what they are in Bulits team. I don’t think he knows!
    All I know, is they play at the business end of the park, and are both gash.
    In the bottom echelons of the football league, we expected shite players, but in the Championship, you just have to have a better standard of player.
    Neither would get into any other present championship first 11.

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Well they arent goalkeeper and left back. Who knows what they are in Bulits team. I don’t think he knows!
    All I know, is they play at the business end of the park, and are both gash.
    In the bottom echelons of the football league, we expected shite players, but in the Championship, you just have to have a better standard of player.
    Neither would get into any other present championship first 11.
    He ran like a carthorse and spent Saturday nights smooching in the wine press but Chris Pike knew where the net was

I would give Robinson the number 9 shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Garth Blue View Post
    Combined weight they’re a front row!!!

Macheda, Doyle and Alex Revell

Combination of

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    Macheda, Doyle and Alex Revell

Combination of
    Who was the fella we somehow sold to Barnsley?

Quote Originally Posted by NinianKnight View Post
    Who was the fella we somehow sold to Barnsley?
    Max Watters

Actually thought he had potential but shown I was wrong as even the Barnsley fans said the same