+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Don't let yesterday fool you.

Don't let yesterday fool you.

Bukut will want to sign "experienced" players in the summer. I was happy to see Ashford get a full game and Giles and Conte get on, but he's had a few games to do this now and stuck with Bowler etc. hand was forced, its not a sign of change.

The football won't change, he's played this way his whole managerial career.

if they do get 3 minutes here and there during a full season they'll have any enthusiasm coached out of them, I get it that modern players chase back, you see Cole Palmer and Phil Foden etc working their socks off, but it doesnt stifle their creativity, no such luxury under Bulut.

People are scared of change because they're unsure what will come ext, under Bulut we KNOW we're getting 41 boring games with a random 5 "exciting" games randomly placed throughout the season.

Re: Don't let yesterday fool you.

And there was me enjoying a positive display and Man U falling apart.😂😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Bukut will want to sign "experienced" players in the summer. I was happy to see Ashford get a full game and Giles and Conte get on, but he's had a few games to do this now and stuck with Bowler etc. hand was forced, its not a sign of change.

if they do get 3 minutes here and there during a full season they'll have any enthusiasm coached out of them, I get it that modern players chase back, you see Cole Palmer and Phil Foden etc working their socks off, but it doesnt stifle their creativity, no such luxury under Bulut.

People are scared of change because they're unsure what will come ext, under Bulut we KNOW we're getting 41 boring games with a random 5 "exciting" games randomly placed throughout the season.
    https://youtu.be/SJUhlRoBL8M?si=AOkNBKidr3F-1w_H

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post

This. All day long.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    And there was me enjoying a positive display and Man U falling apart.������
    I am more than happy a few got minutes, its what ive been banging on for for ages, and it is a positive, you are spot on, im just not gonna let Bulut have my pants down. He's not fooling me.

I saw united 3 up and put Fallout on, cheers for the score update ive got it back on

Quote Originally Posted by Robin Friday's Ghost View Post
    This. All day long.
    If this was a breakout moment I'd be excited, but you've got to look at the entire picture and he just doesn't favour youth, neither does his style suite them.

The kids can have their fun in the cup games - league football when there’s something at stake is serious stuff for twenty nine year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    The kids can have their fun in the cup games - league football when there’s something at stake is serious stuff for twenty nine year olds.
    Can't wait for next seasons league cup game v Stevenage where we throw Joel Colwill on at wing back "to ease him in" to the mens game