+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season ticket cards

Re: Season ticket cards

Quote Originally Posted by Crisp White Lines View Post
    Tangentially related: I went into two shops this weekend to get a price to adjust some curtains.

Neither shop took card payments; cash only.

I merrily walked to the cash machine to withdraw some lovely crisp bank notes - something I haven't done for so long.
    I took my bank card out of the house for the first time in ages the other Friday, had to get cash for the lad who cleaned my car.
    Because I don ever have my card on me I hadn't realised I'd lost it until it turned up in the local shop a few days later, some woman found it walking her dog and put it in a nice card for me, explaining how she found it etc. Much easier to have your phone to pay for things.

Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    This, together with the £2.00 booking fee per ticket is putting many people off. A £2 booking fee for a digital ticket per person as an absolute joke of a charge.

Season tickets sales are already the lowest for 10 years at the moment.The way it’s going the club will soon be looking at sales around 10,000. All the good work they have done in increasing the fan base will evaporate using stealth charges such as these.
    It's not much of a stealth charge if people already know about it, they didn't hide that very well.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    I took my bank card out of the house for the first time in ages the other Friday, had to get cash for the lad who cleaned my car.
    Because I don ever have my card on me I hadn't realised I'd lost it until it turned up in the local shop a few days later, some woman found it walking her dog and put it in a nice card for me, explaining how she found it etc. Much easier to have your phone to pay for things.
    Until you lose your phone or get mugged for it.