Quote Originally Posted by 19bluebirds27 View Post
Perhaps it was Sala’s choice, not to spends hours at an airport, to sit next to the great unwashed on a flight. Then spend further time getting off the plane, queue for the passport check, collect own luggage and then face an hour transfer from Bristol to Cardiff. do both us and Nantes sue him and his insurance?
Considering the money he was about to earn he took the convenient option (most would) - probably wouldn’t have come out of his pocket anyway.

If you blame Sala for making that choice then, is it fair that Cardiff have to payout still and is it fair that Nantes have to write off their asset?
The whole thing as a mess and there are no winners here and above all else a couple of young men have lost their lives - as if the families weren’t heartbroken enough they still have this to deal with.
From memory City had bought Sala a ticket for a flight from Nantes to Heathrow and were sending a car up to Heathrow to pick him up. if this was the case (can anyone back me up here) he wouldn't have had the hassle of finding his own way from Bristol (as I'm pretty sure he was not flying into that airport). Also it's not much of a problem getting off the plane, queuing for the passport check, and collecting his own luggage. You make that sound like a major chore. Have you ever flown? Also, I fly several times per year and I am yet at 64 years old, to sit next to someone unwashed, either at an airport waiting area to board a flight nor sitting on a plane. The flight was 45 minutes (think) not 27 hours