+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Cardiff City Phone-in on now live on Youtube featuring Wiggy and TLG

Cardiff City Phone-in on now live on Youtube featuring Wiggy and TLG

International

Re: Cardiff City Phone-in on now live on Youtube featuring Wiggy and TLG

Very negative tonight, only winning by one goal, a wins a win.

We should be attacking Southampton with the reserves how naive, we'd have probably lost five nil plus.

It's Bulut's squad, yes after having to make a rebuild and with very limited choice as we were skint and in an embargo.

We are lucky, do me a favour, if a team fights for a Manager at the very end of games that's not luck that's players working hard and good substitutions. If anything we've been unlucky with injuries and decisions.

Ramsey is injury-prone, yes agree with that one, and O'Dowda to a lesser degree.

Ramsey as Manager, too early maybe one day, does he even have his badges?

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Very negative tonight, only winning by one goal, a wins a win.

We should be attacking Southampton with the reserves how naive, we'd have probably lost five nil plus.

It's Bulut's squad, yes after having to make a rebuild and with very limited choice as we were skint and in an embargo.

We are lucky, do me a favour, if a team fights for a Manager at the very end of games that's not luck that's players working hard and good substitutions. If anything we've been unlucky with injuries and decisions.

Ramsey is injury-prone, yes agree with that one, and O'Dowda to a lesser degree.

Ramsey as Manager, too early maybe one day, does he even have his badges?
    You struggle with other people having opinions for some reason.

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    You struggle with other people having opinions for some reason.
    It was a quick post, I was listening while out walking, no they spoke well, it's not a pop at them they take the time to do the show, I just disagreed with the majority of the reasons to push Bulut out, but there is no wrong or right, and I respect their views, even though we differ.

I feel some people have picked a side and are saying anything to try and back up the stance, the league table doesn't lie, unless you are in the Bulut out camp, as it simply doesn't fit the narrative. They will probably say I am doing the same and that's fair enough, maybe sometimes I do.

One thing they are all correct on is the football has been dire at times, but my view is that the players are limited, and he came in and found a way to turn the tide. If he was to stay I think he would know how to improve the position with better-attacking players, he's no fool.

The season is virtually finished and his contract should have been renewed by now so they could start planning for the next few seasons, surely that means Tan is not renewing, if so God help us as we are due another bum apprentice Manager.

One thing I learnt from last nights show, was TLG and Wiggy both have faces that suit radio 😁

I listen to the podcast of this and they’ve put out the wrong episode. Someone should let them know. They should also tell Simon that we do not have players called Colwell, Sigh-opis, Hoe-vuth or Jimalu Collins.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    It was a quick post, I was listening while out walking, no they spoke well, it's not a pop at them they take the time to do the show, I just disagreed with the majority of the reasons to push Bulut out, but there is no wrong or right, and I respect their views, even though we differ.

I feel some people have picked a side and are saying anything to try and back up the stance, the league table doesn't lie, unless you are in the Bulut out camp, as it simply doesn't fit the narrative. They will probably say I am doing the same and that's fair enough, maybe sometimes I do.

One thing they are all correct on is the football has been dire at times, but my view is that the players are limited, and he came in and found a way to turn the tide. If he was to stay I think he would know how to improve the position with better-attacking players, he's no fool.

The season is virtually finished and his contract should have been renewed by now so they could start planning for the next few seasons, surely that means Tan is not renewing, if so God help us as we are due another bum apprentice Manager.
    You jump all over any negative post. You clearly struggle with the fact people have different opinions on things, christ Eric can't even post stats without you first or second to post on it, can't just let the bloke post stats as we all know is his passion, you have to be there to have your little pop. boring mate.