Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
You struggle with other people having opinions for some reason.
It was a quick post, I was listening while out walking, no they spoke well, it's not a pop at them they take the time to do the show, I just disagreed with the majority of the reasons to push Bulut out, but there is no wrong or right, and I respect their views, even though we differ.

I feel some people have picked a side and are saying anything to try and back up the stance, the league table doesn't lie, unless you are in the Bulut out camp, as it simply doesn't fit the narrative. They will probably say I am doing the same and that's fair enough, maybe sometimes I do.

One thing they are all correct on is the football has been dire at times, but my view is that the players are limited, and he came in and found a way to turn the tide. If he was to stay I think he would know how to improve the position with better-attacking players, he's no fool.

The season is virtually finished and his contract should have been renewed by now so they could start planning for the next few seasons, surely that means Tan is not renewing, if so God help us as we are due another bum apprentice Manager.