Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
If you're satisfied with what's been served up in about eighty five per cent of our home games and seventy five per cent of away games then you're very easily pleased. Besides the line that you can't play teenagers in Championship football if there's anything riding on the game, there is another bollox belief that has taken hold at Cardiff City during Vincent Tan's time - it's impossible to play winning football which is also attractive to watch in the second tier. You get the very occasional truly enjoyable game with City, but mainly it's winning ugly is the only way to go stuff.

Also, that fighting team spirit you talk about has been conspicuous by its absence on a few occasions in 2024 (Leeds, Preston, Norwich, Swansea, Sunderland, Hull and Millwall spring to mind without thinking about it too hard).
I'm not enjoying a lot of the matches, but he only had limited time and a limited choice of players to pick from, we were under an embargo. Stage one get us solid and safe, job done.

Stage two, build a stronger squad, add some attacking flair playing midfielders and an actual all-round Striker, and push for the playoffs.

The silence is deafening, like Lamouchi I think he's gone.

I won't be crying, but I'm convinced Tan will regret it, time will tell?