+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: FT: CARDIFF CITY 1 - 4 MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Re: CARDIFF CITY v MIDDLESBROUGH. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    Diedhou....his fault....why is he even playing...
    Isn’t he a mate of Bulut… what kind of effort would be getting if he hadn’t played for him before? Absolutely stealing a wage.

Poor. We are too slow building up play. Lack of pace throughout the team.

I wish Siopis would stop trying to show off his long range passing. You're not good enough mate. There was an easy ball to Tanner and space and instead tries switching it and it goes out. Waste of time.

Our only outlet has been Tanner but no one is attacking the balls he's putting in.

Quote Originally Posted by bluebirds17 View Post
    Poor. We are too slow building up play. Lack of pace throughout the team.

I wish Siopis would stop trying to show off his long range passing. You're not good enough mate. There was an easy ball to Tanner and space and instead tries switching it and it goes out. Waste of time.

Our only outlet has been Tanner but no one is attacking the balls he's putting in.
    Agree that Tanner (as another poster said)...looks not bad at left back.....and good attacking forays. The dead wood is with the loanees....

It definitely does say something that our only outlet has been down the side that we have a 19 year old and a player coming from non-league playing out of position on, doesn't it. Not sure we have anything on the bench but I'd have Bowler and Diedhiou off just for the effort levels.

for me to ask....anyone have a stream for the Wrexham game....?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Missed a tap in here to get fans on side, we are simple creatures, I would have been happy today to see a few "kids" start but as predicted he's going for 8th.
    Exactly. Was just saying this to my mate that id be well up for getting behind the team here if it had more youth in there..but now im left thinking "who cares about 8th place other than bulut?"

Ashford had to score there...great initial ball from Tanner to the wing..and great cross....more please...

bloody hell..terible defending...game over....or maybe Bulut puts some youngsters on and we finish stongly....

Turnbull has got to score!

Goutas, Ashford and Turnbull with very good chances but fluffed their lines.

We have started both halves much better than Boro but find ourselves 2 nil down.

Horvath made some excellent saves first half though it must be said.

Quote Originally Posted by Maurice Swan View Post
    bloody hell..terible defending...game over....or maybe Bulut puts some youngsters on and we finish stongly....
    Game over now. Yet another defeat by more than one goal.

jesus...schoolboy stuff...started via Bowler...this could eb five.....shocking.

Get the rest of the youngsters on..how on earth are Bowler and Diedou stil on?

Well, there we go. Find something else to do with the rest of the afternoon now. What are our two center backs doing there allowing a striker 10 yards the opposite side of the half way line FFS, rudimentary.

Probably worth a substitution or two now

Jesus ****ing Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Exactly. Was just saying this to my mate that id be well up for getting behind the team here if it had more youth in there..but now im left thinking "who cares about 8th place other than bulut?"
    Why wouldn't he want to finish as high as he can and why on earth should he play a bunch of kids when he hasn't got a contract?

I'd be trying to get as many points as I could if I were he.

Not going too well for him today though that's clear.

Quote Originally Posted by LA Bluebird View Post
    It definitely does say something that our only outlet has been down the side that we have a 19 year old and a player coming from non-league playing out of position on, doesn't it. Not sure we have anything on the bench but I'd have Bowler and Diedhiou off just for the effort levels.
    Why is bowler even in the pitch?

Get packing, Bulut.

Absolutely shite.

Same old culprits

Bowler once again utter shite. Wish we picked kids over him cause he absolutely ****ing useless.

Siopis can't pass piss.

Turnbull too ****ing slow. Yet people want him starting over Colwill.

At least we're getting plenty of practice of kicking off.

Nothing like capitalising on a good home win and carrying on the momentum the youth lads brought us last week.

Wonder if we'll hear Mozzers famous "we want you to stay" reverberating around the ground 2 weeks in a row.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Jesus ****ing Christ.
    Middlesboro going for it, remind me what they are playing for again?

6? 7? Bloody awful..naive...I have sat on the fence re Bulut...but my goodness this is shocking.

When did we last lose at home by 4+ goals?

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Why is bowler even in the pitch?
    I thought he's done okay today actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    Momentum was with him after the finish against Southampton. Oh well. At least he's got a 41 win percentage.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Nothing like capitalising on a good home win and carrying on the momentum the youth lads brought us last week.

Wonder if we'll hear Mozzers famous "we want you to stay" reverberating around the ground 2 weeks in a row.
    Listening to the commentary from CCFC and haven't heard any 'Bulut chants' since the opening minutes. It would be embarrassing to hear anything now. Didn't go again today. Renewed for next season though.