+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: “Madness” to ditch Bulut.

Re: “Madness” to ditch Bulut.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Madness are Shit.
    I must have missed that one, I’ll check the back catalogue to see if it’s still available?

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    I must have missed that one, I’ll check the back catalogue to see if it’s still available?
    Explains those Baggy Trousers I guess!

I can't stand their music. And strangely enough, everyone i knew (I got out early) who liked them were Dick heads

I can't stand their music. And strangely enough, everyone i knew (I got out early) who liked them were Dick heads
    Aw c’mon, it’s very entertaining when you’re at a ‘do’, Madness comes on and loads of 60 odd year olds get up and smash the ‘nutty boys dance’. Usually last about 8 or 9 seconds before they limp and hobble off the dance floor

Quote Originally Posted by splott parker View Post
    Aw c’mon, it’s very entertaining when you’re at a ‘do’, Madness comes on and loads of 60 odd year olds get up and smash the ‘nutty boys dance’. Usually last about 8 or 9 seconds before they limp and hobble off the dance floor
    I don't do a 'do' **** that, balancing a chicken leg on a paper plate that's above room temperature

I don't do a 'do' **** that, balancing a chicken leg on a paper plate that's above room temperature
    You have plates??? And chicken? Ham spelt with a ‘J’ & cream crackers is our traditional fayre

You have plates??? And chicken? Ham spelt with a ‘J’ & cream crackers is our traditional fayre

I’ve been called a dickhead a few times in my life, so maybe you’re right, I’m a big Madness fan and I've still got loads of vinyl singles of theirs - for me, they were a great antidote to early 80 New Romantic poseurs and all of those very earnest synth bands.

I remember going to the first two tone tour at the Rank, around 1980
    Selector
    Madness
    The Specials

Brilliant night
    Seen them loads of times, most recently in the Castle, 2 years ago? With my youngest and his Mrs and loads of old City fans

I’ve been called worse than a dickhead

I'm a fan of Bulut but he would appear weak if he accepted a contract from the board now.

The club are not showing him any respect and he should stick two fingers up to them and a lot of the fans.

I remember going to the first two tone tour at the Rank, around 1980
    Selector
    Madness
    The Specials

Brilliant night
    Seen them loads of times, most recently in the Castle, 2 years ago? With my youngest and his Mrs and loads of old City fans

I’ve been called worse than a dickhead
    Great band right through the 80's and had many a big hit.
    Also seen them a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    I'm a fan of Bulut but he would appear weak if he accepted a contract from the board now.

The club are not showing him any respect and he should stick two fingers up to them and a lot of the fans.

#BulutFC

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post

I think he did that without trying too hard today!

According to WOL:
    When a question was put to Bulut about his future, Dalman intercepted it by saying: "Why don't you let me have dinner with him tonight?"

Bit weird.

I’m sorry, but I won’t have a word said against Madness. National treasures.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    According to WOL:
    When a question was put to Bulut about his future, Dalman intercepted it by saying: "Why don't you let me have dinner with him tonight?"

Bit weird.
    As I said in another thread, that sounded like there was a contract there ready for Bulut to sign and he’s not doing so.

They call it madness

Isn’t madness repeatedly doing the same thing, and expecting the outcome to change?

If so, we can expect the same next season.