I find him gutless and his performance at the Liberty was unforgivable. Putting maximum effort in should be a given as a professional footballer. He wasn’t the only one that day though.

I dare say he’s better than he’s looked here and that’s probably down to the set up and the fact we’ve got no real creativity in centre midifeld to get our wingers on the front foot. However, even when he has got the fullback 1 on 1 he will often take the easy option and go back to the full back.

A move that really boils my piss. Far too many forwards and wingers do this these days, I absolutely hate it. Great if you’re laying the ball back to someone like Trent Alexander Arnold to whip the ball into the box but more often than not it’s just passed back to a lesser technical player who either ****s it up or goes back to the centre half who gives it to the other centre half, then the other fullback.etc

This obsession with coaches keeping possession rather than trying to make something happen is killing the game for me as a spectacle. One of the reasons i watch more non league football these days