+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: 41.67%

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: 41.67%

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Since the 2014/2015 season, the coach and coaching team with the highest winning percentage at Cardiff City has been Erol Bulut and his coach staff, with 41.67%

Hope we get the Erol Bulut we want you to stay chant ringing around the ground today he deserves it

who can argue with facts like that in the last 10 years
    Well I know of at least two on here that would and will be working as I type to counter this very interesting and positive stat

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    Well I know of at least two on here that would and will be working as I type to counter this very interesting and positive stat

no doubt this stat will appear in the WOL in about 6 hours time

Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post

You know what else is positive? Wanting to bring through youth at the club and hoping to see a better team on the pitch.

Disliking someone's football philosophy (feel dirty calling Bulutball a philosophy ) isn't being negative, wanting better for the club isn't being negative. If thats the narrative you want to spin then crack on, having a different opinion isn't being negative