+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Elsewhere

Re: Elsewhere

Another thing from yesterday was that Solihull Moors beat Barnet in the National League play-off semi-final. With Bromley playing Altrincham in the other at the moment (HT 1-0 to Altrincham), there'll be a new name in the league next year. Altrincham won the division twice back in the late 70s/early 80s but were denied, I assume, by the league clubs voting them down, so maybe they're belatedly due.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Another thing from yesterday was that Solihull Moors beat Barnet in the National League play-off semi-final. With Bromley playing Altrincham in the other at the moment (HT 1-0 to Altrincham), there'll be a new name in the league next year. Altrincham won the division twice back in the late 70s/early 80s but were denied, I assume, by the league clubs voting them down, so maybe they're belatedly due.
    Following Stockport's success, not a bad time for South Manchester potentially.

Spoke too soon; Bromley have equalised. Edit: and gone ahead. Sorry, Altrincham.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluebirdman Of Alcathays View Post
    Spoke too soon; Bromley have equalised. Edit: and gone ahead. Sorry, Altrincham.
    . I always like the geography of these things. Bromley in the FL would be interesting, although only replacing Sutton from a few miles down the road, who are heading in the opposite direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss Peter View Post
    . I always like the geography of these things. Bromley in the FL would be interesting, although only replacing Sutton from a few miles down the road, who are heading in the opposite direction.
    If Solihull go up they could be just one division apart from Birmingham City