+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Comfortably Mid Table

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Comfortably Mid Table

His fist season in foreign football he takes a squad that finished outside the relegation places thanks to a points deduction to a comfortable mid table finish.

Most points for several years.

Without much a striker.

Marquee signing injured most of the season.

Transfer embargo when he arrived.

I think he has done a terrific job.

Football hasn't been good but I've seen worse. If it doesn't improve then these are questions for next season.

You have to allow managers, coaches time to build relationships and allow for growth.

Or we can just rip it all up again and spin Tan's lucky roulette wheel.

I'd give him a 5 year deal just to see a few on here have a meltdown.

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger View Post
    His fist season in foreign football he takes a squad that finished outside the relegation places thanks to a points deduction to a comfortable mid table finish.

Without much a striker.

Football hasn't been good but I've seen worse. If it doesn't improve then these are questions for next season.

You have to allow managers, coaches time to build relationships and allow for growth.

You've got an overgrowth of stingies in your garden, do you rip them out while they're just towards the back of the garden in the grass area in the corner? Or are you going to let them settle for another year, taking over the whole lawn at the back and getting under the patio area making next summers simple rip out a lot more complicated snd harder work?

As for
    grow up people aren't having meltdowns they just have a different opinion and want better for the club

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    You've got an overgrowth of stingies in your garden, do you rip them out while they're just towards the back of the garden in the grass area in the corner? Or are you going to let them settle for another year, taking over the whole lawn at the back and getting under the patio area making next summers simple rip out a lot more complicated snd harder work?

As for grow up people aren't having meltdowns they just have a different opinion and want better for the club
    Weird reference, and works if you think our manager can only be a weed. I'd personally liken him to a rose, I want to let grow.

I'd now offer him a lifetime contract, it's only tans money anyway.

Weird reference
    Not if you read Tomcats thread, obvz.

International

Without much a striker.

I'd give him a 5 year deal just to see a few on here have a meltdown Would be class