+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: One step forward, two steps back Cardiff finish their home season with another defeat.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: One step forward, two steps back Cardiff finish their home season with another defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by llan bluebird View Post
    I am still torn.

I love direct lob it over the full-back with athletes chasing it down but accept to progress we have to keep the ball longer, although Bulut thinks that's the goal rather than the goal.

We need some sort of continuity as we probably need to move on nearly all our CM's except Ralls and you need to have made up your mind before the season ends to work out who has to go and start making those arrangements.

As its a results business, the 12~10th position is huge and his savior and anyone looking in from the outside would think we are insane as we are progressing, but it may be a chalice next season as "we were 21st last season" excuse has gone. Can he move us into the playoff reckoning ?

He is going to need 5 offensive players whilst making our disjointed bloated sqaud more streamlined and play the kids more.

I get the "believers"; we are on a journey, but Jesus this season was boring and if he stays he needs to understand we won't stomach that next season.
    I'm old enough to remember when this board was full of posts saying we needed to modernise and learn to keep the ball better. No pleasing some people

Dave jones got lots of stick for no plan b and his team being bottlers.

Malky football was boring but he was popular individually but this board was full of how boring his football was.

Ole was a shambles and the fans would often let him know he didn't know what he was doing.

Slade was mocked constantly.

Trollope doesn't need comment.

Warnock was popular in the ground but on this message board? As any thread on him will show there's plenty of comments on his style of play and poor transfers etc....

Harris was mocked.

Mad mick was mad mick and had many chants against him.

Morison and hudson? Mocked.

Sabri? Similar to bulut in that people had some respect for him achieving the job but no tears when he moved on.

Who has ever been popular here? Eddie mays barmy army?! Mind you if this message board was around then I'm sure Eddie would have had more than his fair share of critics about how lucky his team was or something.

Re: One step forward, two steps back Cardiff finish their home season with another defeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    I'm old enough to remember when this board was full of posts saying we needed to modernise and learn to keep the ball better. No pleasing some people

Dave jones got lots of stick for no plan b and his team being bottlers.

Malky football was boring but he was popular individually but this board was full of how boring his football was.

Ole was a shambles and the fans would often let him know he didn't know what he was doing.

Slade was mocked constantly.

Trollope doesn't need comment.

Warnock was popular in the ground but on this message board? As any thread on him will show there's plenty of comments on his style of play and poor transfers etc....

Harris was mocked.

Mad mick was mad mick and had many chants against him.

Morison and hudson? Mocked.

Sabri? Similar to bulut in that people had some respect for him achieving the job but no tears when he moved on.

Who has ever been popular here? Eddie mays barmy army?! Mind you if this message board was around then I'm sure Eddie would have had more than his fair share of critics about how lucky his team was or something.
    It's just fortunate we have had so many universally popular owners to unite the fan base over the last 40 years isn't it.......