+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ebou Adams

Ebou Adams

Looks like he’s made quite an impression up at Derby

Sold, or brought into our squad?

We’ve got quite a lot of players and very few leaving or out of contract.

Re: Ebou Adams

Sell. If we can get 500k great.

Some good photos of him on Twitter yesterday.

GMPRYxWXQAAa2H6.jpg

GMPWTZpWYAArKEP.jpg

We have so many midfielders but imo we need more, and better.

I would try and move on Rino, Wintle, Adams if I’m honest and Sawyers is out of contract.

That leaves Sio, Ralls, King and another for those two spots, also Turnbull although I’m not sure Bulut will play him there very often.

We are going to need 5 for that sitting midfield 2 Bulut insists on playing. Ideally it would consist of some old heads supplemented by Joel Colwill and Eli King. That means one of Sio, Ralls, Wintle and Adams should be offloaded, ideally not Ralls and likely to be Adams as we'd get a decent fee. Rino can find a new club as I don't think he has a future here.

I've not mentioned Turnbull as I'm not sure where he fits in. He's not good enough to play 6, 8 or 10 in a Championship team with aspirations of the top half or higher.

Good luck to the lad. His career never really got going here for whatever reason but he seems a good bloke and has found a club who really appreciate him and a fan base who clearly love him so I hope he gets the move permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by Undercoverinwurzelland View Post
    Some good photos of him on Twitter yesterday.

GMPRYxWXQAAa2H6.jpg

GMPWTZpWYAArKEP.jpg
    These are great.

Good for him.

Can’t see Siopis, or Goutas, being here next season if Bulut isn’t.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Can’t see Siopis, or Goutas, being here next season if Bulut isn’t.
    I can. They are under contract and Im not convinced there will be a queue of clubs willing to pay much of a fee.

I’d keep him. The loan might’ve done him good.

Quote Originally Posted by Hilts View Post
    I can. They are under contract and Im not convinced there will be a queue of clubs willing to pay much of a fee.
    If they’re not sold, I’m sure loan moves to Greece or Turkey will be arranged for them

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    If they’re not sold, I’m sure loan moves to Greece or Turkey will be arranged for them
    I think it very much depends who we can bring in.

They are regulars and wed have to bring in better.

I dont think we will let them go for nothing.

Its the likes of Romeo , Rino who really we need to be shifting out for nothing and id also let Meite find another club as well. I presume Sawyers hasnt got another year.?

I think Etete could do with a season loan away as well.

I wouldnt be against selling Goutas and or Siopsis mind. Free transfer or loan with no fee I dont see how that benefits us.

I would definitely keep him.....he offers energy and is now delivering for Derby after some awful injuries.

It's not often out players are wanted elsewhere.

Bring him in for pre season, if he has turned into Matthaus then keep him. Otherwise let the bidding war snowball the price, £2m + with add ons.

If someone like wrexham fancies a punt and offers well over the top then that's the icing on the cake.