what is success?
promotion to the premier League?

if so, what is our path to success?
for me it needs to be sustainable improvement year on year rather than betting the house on some expensive signings.
we need to be building something - sometimes when you play this kind of long game things will unexpectedly click early and you can go up, but you can't count on that happening, so the priority needs to be to progress each season while not overstretching financially.
Under Dave Jones we were stronger each season for 6 years in a row, transforming us from also rans to perennial promotion contenders.
we need that kind of gradual progress because my gut feeling is that the financial gulf between the haves and have nots is too big these days to make going for it a viable option in our current position.
We need to be bringing through younger players and making signings that will potentially have resale value in the majority of cases.
I'm not convinced that that is what Bulut is all about - but we have improved in league position, Ans we have a few youngsters a lot closer to the first 11 than before he took over so I think he deserves at least another year as long as his strategy alligns with the clubs.
unfortunately he strikes me as a "win now" type of manager, and we need someone who is going to build something.