And success would be play offs for the majority-I'm guessing?

so then, if Bulut is given another crack at it, then can anyone see us progressing up the league table? I'm not going to touch on the football in this pot, the style of play etc, the entertainment value or things that get our backsides off the seat. I'm more interested in his system, his very rigid system.

It's a non comital Midfield, flat, no penetration from central areas, no movement unless it's across the midfield line, a midfield who get the ball wide as soon as possible. Our attack play is from a wide position, which tells me that bulut likes to stretch the opposition, allow an attacking midfield player a tiny bit of freedom, but only when we have the ball. He doesn't want anything to do with playing through teams. We all know this stuff anyway.

I do believe that Bulut has a system of play, players need to be in certain positions at certain points of play during a game, i think that he likes discipline and hard work (nothing wrong with that) And i believe that he really thinks that his system can work, call him deluded or confident if you like, although sometimes there's not much between both those character traits and it can serve some people well.

I can't even watch his style of football anymore, it bores me rigid. I may not be interested, but i do believe that Bulut has method, and if he can bring in players who can buy into his work ethic, discipline, shape and incredibly rigid tactics, then i think that we could move up the table. I believe that the Championship is open to teams who do things differently or who force a style of play on to their opponents because it lacks quality.

I'm not endorsing his football, i can't stand it, but like i said, he has a system, and it's very rigid, games are very similar. I think that with his type of signings and a group of players drilled to shit and back that it could see us climbing the table.