+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: If Bulut Stays-Can He Succeed?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: If Bulut Stays-Can He Succeed?

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Where did I not allow him to have an opinion? If you know me so well, you'd realise I was having a dig at Bulut for having a system and bringing in players that don't suit it. I sarcastically thought it was fantastic.

Glad I could help.
    I didn’t read it as a dig actually. I think the problem is that Bulut maybe wanted 4-3-3 up his sleeve, and Diedhou could work with inverted wingers playing 1-2’s off him, but I think the combination of personnel didn’t click.

I think Diedhou is a superb fox-in-the-box and a good technician. But you see his body language and work rate drop when he doesn’t see enough ball. I genuinely believe he is one of those players where if the team gets plenty of supply into the box he would hit 20 goals a season. A cheap version of Robbie Fowler. And similarly if no supply is provided he drops out of the game. Probably a little mental weakness in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Soze View Post
    I didn’t read it as a dig actually. I think the problem is that Bulut maybe wanted 4-3-3 up his sleeve, and Diedhou could work with inverted wingers playing 1-2’s off him, but I think the combination of personnel didn’t click.

I think Diedhou is a superb fox-in-the-box and a good technician. But you see his body language and work rate drop when he doesn’t see enough ball. I genuinely believe he is one of those players where if the team gets plenty of supply into the box he would hit 20 goals a season. A cheap version of Robbie Fowler. And similarly if no supply is provided he drops out of the game. Probably a little mental weakness in there.
    Coupled with father time has well and truely caught up with him. The Brizzle version maybe, but never now.

Oh do **** off with your psuedo football intellect act.

He’s nearly 32, at the arse end of his career and has hit 20+ goals in a season once - 8 years ago French Ligue 2.

His next best is 14. He’s more like Arthur Fowler than Robbie Fowler. Hope he’s not collecting the kitty money for the end of season tour.

It wasn't a dig at you anyway just some fella having a bad morning wanting to have a pop for some reason