+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lovely to See -Futsal

Lovely to See -Futsal

following a fellow poster mention Futsal a Welsh futsal international sign pro forms for Morton in the Scottish championship

Anyone on here follow the Scottish scene what's the standard like in that division ?

Jordan Davies Welsh futsal international ,11 a side Welsh international C cap international and after today winning the Welsh cup with Connors Quay Nomads .Apparently he's set sort sort of record in the Welsh prem goal scoring charts

you see there is a pathway in futsal to the 11 a side game. Excellent stuff get your kids involved where possible

Re: Lovely to See -Futsal

I'd say that the pathway is 19 league goals for Connah's Quay.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    🤣… there are some assured selections for those who can actually spell Connah’s Quay (who won The Welsh Cup against an obviously nobbled TNS)

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    its really funny having watched lots of futsal internationals the last 10 years I would say Davies would be the last Welsh futsal international making it to the 11 a side game just like Max Kilman for wolves

Looking forward to the Welsh futsal play off final next month anyway

Genuinely do you prefer futsal to football?

Do you think its possible your passion of futsal makes it difficult for you to be impartial about anyone in football you hear has any kind of futsal connection?

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Genuinely do you prefer futsal to football?

Do you think its possible your passion of futsal makes it difficult for you to be impartial about anyone in football you hear has any kind of futsal connection?
    if your referring to me ?

love both codes but i see the parallel with the likes of Peo /arteta and Bulut in many respects in how they set up there teams

many people on here won't see it but I do

I understand the general public find it it boring and i respect that, that,s why i don't respond to the negative posters on here

Bulut is the best thing that,s has happened to us in a long time

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    love both codes but i see the parallel with the likes of Peo /arteta and Bulut in many respects in how they set up there teams

many people on here won't see it but I do
    That’s because you’re delusional. The way Bulut sets up his team has absolutely nothing to do with Futsal and it’s the polar opposite to how you predicted it would be. His links with Futsal are practically zero. He’s just a former defender who favours sterile, negative tactics.

Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post

Jesus wept

Can someone tell me the difference, between Futsal and 5-aside ?

Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Can someone tell me the difference, between Futsal and 5-aside ?
    lots of different sites out there to explain the difference but here,s a good one

https://5aside.com/blog/5-a-side-foo...de-and-futsal/