Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
I agree he has done well to get us to the league position we are in, I also agree fans want stability. Was talking to a few mates down the pub yesterday who were saying exactly the same as you, you'd imagine we will beat Rotherham so 65 points with 20 wins looks good.

I am not so sure how hamstrung he was when we were under an embargo mind, because we had some decent loans in on paper with Grant, Panzo and Bowler doing well at this level previously and you'd have to guess they'd be on decent wages, so while not being able to spend on incoming players we've been able to get around it by offering decent wages? The frees we brought in, did they come for the manager or the decent wage being offered? I appreciate your positive outlook on it but if you look a bit closer the situation probably wasn't as bad as made out.

Judging on past managers, when we had Warnock and he had money to spend we had Warnockball on steroids.

Give Bulut money and I think the football stays the same he just does it with more expensive players.

Some fans think he's building in phases, I respect anyones opinion, but you can only judge on what you see and nothing about the way he plays suggests there is another play style in his repertoire. I'd love for these posters to show us historic examples of Bulut playing anything but safe football.

FWIW I think he will stay, I also think it will end in tears.
Good post Dembeth. Found myself nodding and agreeing with every point you make.

You make some good posts when youre not on your period.