Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
I wouldn't get too excited if I were a Bulut fan, I remember last year when Tan had contract talks with Lamouchi at the end of the season. They didn't amount to anything and he disappeared - without a trace.

My guess is Tan will offer him less than he's on now, which I have heard is quite a lot, and he'll be gone.
Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
I’ve heard he’s going to be a lot more expensive this season as he wants to move his family here , so who knows what the actual nuances of the contract talks are. I suppose it’s none of our business, but as another poster mentioned it gives stability and at least we will keep our best defensive player , in Goutas also will mean we keep Siopis , who I feel will I improve on this season with the experience he’s gained this time around.
I have heard....

Righto.

I have heard he is not signing unless Vincent Tan sprinkles lucky rice around each corner flag, and the Lone Gunman is brought in as manager's mentor and deputy statistician. Oh, and Sludge to be responsible for coach 'music' on the away trips. Yes, I have heard all that!