+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FT: ROTHERHAM UTD 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: FT: ROTHERHAM UTD 5 - 2 CARDIFF CITY. Match thread

Quote Originally Posted by Father Dougal View Post
    Does anyone who was there want to explain the story behind the fist pumps?
    No need for an explanation, there is a certain element of our fan base who want to celebrate gross mediocrity. Bulut is too deluded to realise his ineptitude. It will all end in tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    No need for an explanation, there is a certain element of our fan base who want to celebrate gross mediocrity. Bulut is too deluded to realise his ineptitude. It will all end in tears.
    Or could it be that they are fed up of chopping and changing manager and not giving them a chance to build something more sustainable?

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Flange View Post
    Or could it be that they are fed up of chopping and changing manager and not giving them a chance to build something more sustainable?
    Has Bulut shown the capacity to build something more sustainable? In my opinion he hasn't

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post
    Has Bulut shown the capacity to build something more sustainable? In my opinion he hasn't
    I’m far from convinced, but I’m also far from convinced that the ones making the decisions are capable of replacing him with the right man. It always seems like a roll of the dice with us in recent years. Personally I would like the club to show a bit of ambition and employ a coach with a record of getting the most out of young players.