Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
As I've already told you that like evolution there is no scientific (within human boundry of understanding) for SOME of the supernatural events in the Bible. However when we listen to people who have done the 'legwork' we find, for example that on the key subjects such as Christ Jesus and the fact that He was raised from the dead:-

Respected historian, Neil Carter, who is a professed atheist, writes:

“I can’t believe I’m feeling the need to do this, but today I’d like to write a brief defence of the historicity of Jesus. When people in the sceptic community argue that Jesus never existed, they are dismissing a large body of work for which they have insufficient appreciation, most often due to the fact that they themselves have never formally studied the subject.”
(patheos.com/blogs/godlessindixie/2014)

Historians, even those who are atheists and sceptics, have corroborated the fact of the empty tomb. Dr. Jakob Kremer, an Austrian historian, states, “By far most exegetes hold firmly to the reliability of the biblical statements concerning the empty tomb.” (Jakob Kremer, Die Osterevangelien–Geschichten um Geschichte ,Stuttgart: Katholisches Bibelwerk, 1977, pp. 49-50.)

Similarly, Dr. D. H. van Daalen states, “It is extremely difficult to object to the empty tomb on historical grounds; those who deny it do so on the basis of theological or philosophical assumptions.” (D. H. Van Daalen, The Real Resurrection(London: Collins, 1972), p. 41.)
Can you answer the questions about the talking snake , people being turned into salt etc