+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Hitler.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Who’d have thought we’d have another little shit from the same cnut factory 80 years later eh?
    Which one? There are a few of the sods hanging 'round.

Quote Originally Posted by B. Oddie View Post
    Which one? There are a few of the sods hanging 'round.
    Yeah I did think that post post, but I think one stands out from the rest as he’s invaded the neighbouring country and killed 1000’s of innocent people whilst trying to tell the world he’s the one whose been attacked…..just hope I see the day he gets taken out

Yeah I did think that post post, but I think one stands out from the rest as he’s invaded the neighbouring country and killed 1000’s of innocent people whilst trying to tell the world he’s the one whose been attacked…..just hope I see the day he gets taken out
    Netanyahu?

I see what you are getting at Jon, could be either couldn’t it. No doubt Israel have gone way too far with their response but Hamas knew this would happen w hen they started it, just hoping for an all out war in the Middle East, almost got it, probably will soon.
    Ukraine however, did nothing to cause new Hitler to kill tens of thousands of innocent people and bring the world to the brink of ww3.

I see what you are getting at Jon, could be either couldn’t it. No doubt Israel have gone way too far with their response but Hamas knew this would happen w hen they started it, just hoping for an all out war in the Middle East, almost got it, probably will soon.
    Ukraine however, did nothing to cause new Hitler to kill tens of thousands of innocent people and bring the world to the brink of ww3.
    I agree with you about Putin, but I think there is massive hypocrisy in 'western' governments about their different treatment of Israel and Russia - especially when responding to clear breaches of international law. One is condemned, one is given arms and diplomatic cover; one is 'an enemy', one is 'an ally'. Taking nothing away from 7 October, in both cases there is history and context. Donbas 2014 does not justify Russian imperial aggression and war crimes; the Hamas attack does not justify genocide and other war crimes (and 75 years of ethnic cleansing and oppression).

I watched the documentary '20 Days In Mariupol' yesterday - the film record of a group of Ukranian photo journalists as the Russians encircled then captured the city. I had heard about it for a while and it came through on Sky Films. Harrowing but well worth watching.
    It also has a few of the 'Comical Ali' quotes of Russian politicians denouncing the video evidence they got out as 'false news' - very similar to what we have seen from Tel Aviv.

Quote Originally Posted by jon1959 View Post
    I agree with you about Putin, but I think there is massive hypocrisy in 'western' governments about their different treatment of Israel and Russia - especially when responding to clear breaches of international law. One is condemned, one is given arms and diplomatic cover; one is 'an enemy', one is 'an ally'. Taking nothing away from 7 October, in both cases there is history and context. Donbas 2014 does not justify Russian imperial aggression and war crimes; the Hamas attack does not justify genocide and other war crimes (and 75 years of ethnic cleansing and oppression).

I watched the documentary '20 Days In Mariupol' yesterday - the film record of a group of Ukranian photo journalists as the Russians encircled then captured the city. I had heard about it for a while and it came through on Sky Films. Harrowing but well worth watching.
    It also has a few of the 'Comical Ali' quotes of Russian politicians denouncing the video evidence they got out as 'false news' - very similar to what we have seen from Tel Aviv.
    I’ve seen that film too, crazy stuff. I agree also the comparison between what both countries are doing, Russia rightly condemned by any sane person, just because they don’t like Zelenskyy they think it’s ok to attack the country as a form of defence against nato encroachment . Now Israel is condemned too having gone to far, it’s almost like Israel gets a pass because of historical atrocities taken out on their people, something I actually know a lot about as I have family who fled Germany in the 30’s to start new lives in cardiff, New York and S Africa. Everyone knows Israel don’t need any encouragement to wipe Gaza off the face of the earth, you can bet they’ve wanted to do it for years, ever since Hamas took over. They won’t stop either and will no doubt look ironically at Russia thinking well if they can can away with it whilst not under attack, surely we can after being attacked? Seems like they will.
    It’s a messed up world at the moment. A guy I work with knows two Ukrainians, we met up for some food and drinks last week, one moved his family over, the others are still there as his kids love school there, he lost his business and some loved ones. He can’t even talk about it, in fact he had to leave during the meal as he got so upset just talking about it……