Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
So having asked you why 'science' is THE answer to life, the universe & everything - you have nothing at all!

It's the best we have and simple examples of facts based on science such as throwing a match on petrol leads to a fire .....are all around us

It is Christians who cannot despite lots of opportunities over hundreds of years provide any facts at all to prove there is god and there is the afterlife .....it is you who has nothing

As a distraction, you attempt to prove that the Bible is equally redundant as the ceiling of man's current knowledge - science.

Christians like you are the masters of distraction, you do it everything you are asked to show evidence of God.......every time

Let's take a look at how you did:-

* Christians want certainty which doesn't exist - He (Jesus) certainly exists, and He provides the certainty you are looking for but have yet to find.

You think he exists , you think God exists......you have no evidence they exist .....so you have no certainty .....and thats why you have that belief as a crutch

* The trick is that you believe that if you give yourself over to Jesus and God you will have eternal life - we all have eternal life, it's the location of that eternal life that matters - NB.

I have no idea what you mean

* It's a belief, it's not a fact and in all the years since your guidebook was written there is no evidence at all that there is an afterlife - the 'guidebook' checks out, hopefully you'll discover that for yourself - you see truth is truth, and it will remain true, for time and eternity; so the fact that God completed the Bible some 2000 years ago is irrelevant.

Again what on earth are you talking about

* And you believe that I will not have eternal life because I have rejected God.....I prefer to call it being not interested - you have currently rejected Christ's offer of forgiveness, you use His Name only as a curse. And if you were not interested you would not be writing hundreds of words addressing Christians!

I engage with Christians because it's my right to challenge the utter stupidity of their medieval and outdated gospel

* The ultimate question would be that we know there are areas of this earth where other humans have not yet met us ......us being the so called civilised - In these areas for thousands of years these people have had no tvs , churches ,bibles to read, radios to listen to God's message - so not only have they not heard about your gods message they also not had the opportunity to accept God's presence or reject it - over the years thousands of these people will obviously have lived lives without God

Not a bad question at all. You see God isn't limited to TV, Radio, Books or people like Missionaries; all the time we hear of other ways that God gets the Good News to people in remote places, let me give you one example:-

Just before it was illegal (link) to head into the Amazon Rainforest as a Missionary, a Missionary made contact with a remote tribe. When he discovered that the whole community had accepted Christ as their Saviour he asked them who had brought the Message of God, Sin & Repentance to them? Oddly, they told him that nobody had come to them and he was the first man to come with this message from the Bible?
So again he asked them, how did you find out about Jesus?
They pointed to an old man and said, 'he told us! One night Jesus spoke to him in a dream, when he woke up he prayed to Jesus for forgiveness and thanked Him for dying for him on the Cross, then he told the rest of us what Jesus has told him; and now we all follow Jesus too! The Missionary was understandably staggered, but then thought to himself, God appeared to people in dreams in the Old & New Testament accounts, so why in remote places, should God not be doing the same today?
As a child I used to listen to stories told to us at school by the local priest

Even then I used to think this sounds a bit far fetched and when I was 12 or so and started independent thought instead of having religion spoken to me I came to the conclusion all these stories were silly and made up to indoctrinate and trick people

I felt really pissed off at all the time I had been forced to waste in church when I could have been out on a Sunday playing football or fishing and just enjoying life

Being forced to read the bible as a ten year old kid , communion , Sunday school , absolute nonsense

It's all a con trick