Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    He wouldn't dare.
    All religion is bollocks

I hope that's clear

Have you forgotten about the crusades ?

Re: Hitler.

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

Not for one minute, but a half truth is never a fact, see this article on THE CRUSADES.

All religion is bollocks

I hope that's clear

Oh, yes the Crusades. I know I get a lot of stick on here for being a Christian but whilst I am indeed an old timer, I am not that old that I can remember the Crusades! Joking aside, clearly that was a shameful period in history (and there are other examples of course) but can I ask once again, were those who took part in such events "Christians", supposedly acting in defence of Christ and Christianity?

By their fruits you shall know them. Say no more.

Quote Originally Posted by Gofer Blue View Post
    Oh, yes the Crusades. I know I get a lot of stick on here for being a Christian but whilst I am indeed an old timer, I am not that old that I can remember the Crusades! Joking aside, clearly that was a shameful period in history (and there are other examples of course) but can I ask once again, were those who took part in such events "Christians", supposedly acting in defence of Christ and Christianity?

By their fruits you shall know them. Say no more.
    What does this mean ? Who wrote it ?

Say no more ?

No idea

What does this mean ? Who wrote it ?

Say no more ?

No idea
    Regardless of who said it, (I leave you to do some research) it's an eternal truth. You ask what it means. It means you should judge a person by their actions rather than by what they say. Anyone who sets out to kill another person because they refuse to accept your faith, in my case Christianity, is by default not a Christian. By my actions I hope that others might see that I am different and are curious as a result.