+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Bulut talks/delay. Is it the club delaying or bulut?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Bulut talks/delay. Is it the club delaying or bulut?

Why are people (pro Bulut) so adamant we will go for a Purse type appointment? Its almost like they are trying to spread fear "Keep him or we could end up with.."

Our last 2 managers have been experienced appointments, we would have time to bring in a new one over the summer.

Even if it was Purse, who knows how he would perform? Why judge him before he's managed a game? You are basing one inexperienced manager on the failed appointments of others. Nobody knows how Purse would do if given the role.

Its weird how people are happy to get so behind Bulut, but are writing off a man who played for the club for years and who has done a good job with the academy, based mostly on their dislike of Tan and the thought process that it would be a cheap appointment. I thought we backed our own at CCFC?

International

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Why are people (pro Bulut) so adamant we will go for a Purse type appointment? Its almost like they are trying to spread fear "Keep him or we could end up with.."

Our last 2 managers have been experienced appointments, we would have time to bring in a new one over the summer.

Even if it was Purse, who knows how he would perform? Why judge him before he's managed a game? You are basing one inexperienced manager on the failed appointments of others. Nobody knows how Purse would do if given the role.

Its weird how people are happy to get so behind Bulut, but are writing off a man who played for the club for years and who has done a good job with the academy, based mostly on their dislike of Tan and the thought process that it would be a cheap appointment. I thought we backed our own at CCFC?
    Because he appointed Morison, Hudson and Trollope and all were sh!te.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Because he appointed Morison, Hudson and Trollope and all were sh!te.
    Ans thats a reason to automatically dismiss Purse? You COULD give him a chance if appointed, or stop fear mongering and wait and see what we do if Bulut doesn't sign. This Bulut or doom attitude

International

Ans thats a reason to automatically dismiss Purse? You COULD give him a chance if appointed, or stop fear mongering and wait and see what we do if Bulut doesn't sign. This Bulut or doom attitude
    He's struggling getting wins out of a talented bunch of under 21's

No chance we've been there before https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/cp0gjgggl1po

He's struggling getting wins out of a talented bunch of under 21's

No chance we've been there before https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football...s/cp0gjgggl1po
    You're talking about Purse but you've added a link to Morison.

I haven't seen the squad Purse has had at his disposal all year, you'd have to ask one of the "development squad thread" experts. I cant imagine he's had a full strength team to pick from mind, I can think of a few who have been missing all season.

International

You're talking about Purse but you've added a link to Morison.

I haven't seen the squad Purse has had at his disposal all year, you'd have to ask one of the "development squad thread" experts. I cant imagine he's had a full strength team to pick from mind, I can think of a few who have been missing all season.
    You said why not give Purse a go, and as I said we've promoted numpties before, and they can't manage look at the last one.

If ever Buklut goes it can't be another YTS manager.

You said why not give Purse a go, and as I said we've promoted numpties before, and they can't manage look at the last one.

If ever Buklut goes it can't be another YTS manager.
    Like Harris