Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
Go. Definitely. 100%.

"We need stability," some claim. Under Bulut, I'm fairly certain stability will equate to more tedious, sterile mediocrity. Of course, there are those among us who actively embrace mediocrity, but it should be noted that some of loudest in that respect never actually go to matches, so they don't have to watch the garbage that is being served up on a regular basis.

If Bulut ends up staying (and I believe he will), I sincerely hope the entertainment levels will increase, and significantly, but based on the raft of evidence from this season, I very much doubt they will.
If he does stay then the football won't get better, how can it, he has a way of playing and I don't think he will ever deviate from that. The only crumb of hope is if he can identify a group of players who can implement what he wants. It will still be tedious, but maybe affective.

People on here going on about someone like josh Bowler getting doubled up on and things just fizzing out,saying how can that change with any player we have. It can, Bulut might not care about Bowler or whoever getting doubled up on or isolated, but he might want a player who has the intelligence to get something out of a situation like that. A free kick, even a throw in or a corner. People make the mistake of thinking that a wide players role is to just go past a defender. The other thing is that when Bowler was doubled up on there's a space left because someone has come out. Bulut may want a midfield player with the intelligence to exploit that space.

I want him gone, I can't even watch games anymore, they vote me senseless. Although I do believe that Bulut is tactical, and he's no dummy, he just has this awful way of playing football.