+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you prefer Bulut to stay or go?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prefer Bulut to stay

29 56.86%
  • Prefer Bulut to go

22 43.14%

Thread: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    International

Re: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Warnock was backed and we got Warnockball on steroids. Same happens with this guy.
    Each to their own, I quite enjoyed get it in the mixer and get your head on it

But we do need something different, lets see if he can get what he wants and play a faster more attacking game, we need some pace and excitement.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    Each to their own, I quite enjoyed get it in the mixer and get your head on it

But we do need something different, lets see if he can get what he wants and play a faster more attacking game, we need some pace and excitement.
    Dare I say it but at least Warnock's teams could play a bit in the final third. I don't mind going direct as long as it's not hit and hope and you see a bit of play once you get there.

FWIW I think we play the same just with better (on paper or in his opinion) players.

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    Dare I say it but at least Warnock's teams could play a bit in the final third. I don't mind going direct as long as it's not hit and hope and you see a bit of play once you get there.

FWIW I think we play the same just with better (on paper or in his opinion) players.
    There you go mate, something a bit more relevant.https://www.redcafe.net/forums/uniteds-womens-team.78/