Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
Did this stop you from having a view about Malky? He'd spent around £50m over three seasons but was playing football to make your eyes bleed since Charlton away and even though we'd only won four games out of eighteen in the Premier League by the time he went, and only scored thirteen goals, you were saying that the posters who wanted him gone had been 'brainwashed by Tan's propaganda'. Seems a bit ironic if you're now claiming that the views of people who don't go to games are irrelevant.
I don’t think he’s claiming that to be honest. Just asked a question. I can’t speak to the matchday experience but I can guarantee I’ve watched more Cardiff City football than he has this season. Unless he’s gone to every away game and watched us against the mighty Penybont.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinions of course and I know I’ve always (mostly) been on the optimistic side of things but I’m just surprised that I’m so far away from other fans when it comes to the enjoyment of this season ie. it wasn’t fantastic but there were some great moments and it was definitely better than last season’s pile of shit.