+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: Would you prefer Bulut to stay or go?

Voters
51. You may not vote on this poll
  • Prefer Bulut to stay

29 56.86%
  • Prefer Bulut to go

22 43.14%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Would you want Bulut to stay of go

Quote Originally Posted by OurManFlint II View Post
    It's incredibly frustrating when Etete finds himself in a position on the halfway to collect the ball, with his back to goal, only to discover that the wingers haven't advanced forward. When he lays it off to players like Ralls, Siopis, or Colwill, they're left with limited options, as Etete remains the most advanced player. It's no wonder he resorts to seeking fouls, it's a thankless task and incredibly frustrating.

However, there are moments of joy when we see three players converge on the touchline, like Colwill, Bowler, and NG, executing seamless interactions and deft touches, same over the other side with Grant and Collins and the Man City lad. That is a pleasure to watch. Its these instances of attack that offer a glimpse of what the team is capable of, and they're a true highlight amidst the frustration. But we go again, even if we keep the manager we are looking at upwards of 6 to 10 in and the same out!
    Our squad aren't as crap at attacking and creativity as they appear; they are much more capable individually and as a unit. It's Bulut's tactics and style of play which is suffocating them.

International

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    One thing I’d argue is unique to Bulut among recent City managers is his attitude towards wingers. I don’t mean the inverted winger stuff, it’s to do with the fact that even in our most crappy teams in recent years, our wingers were actually wingers. Yes, they might not have been much good and they did their share defensively, but they were in the team, first and foremost, for what it was hoped they could do in the opposition half. It doesn’t feel like that under Bulut - the way Bowler has been used has left me baffled.

What on earth would Bulut have made of Jaden Philogene? My guess is he would have been returned to Villa in January.
    He would have played him, and we would have created more chances.

never been a Bulut fan and hope he's gone soon.

can't see he brings anything that inspires.

GET HIM THE FCK OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    GET HIM THE FCK OUT!
    I’m starting to think you don’t like Bulut.

Jaden puts a shift in as well and that's right up Buluts street.

Stay.

I feel like an idiot here. Well I am. But I feel like I’m missing something. Because it’s an obvious “stay” for me amongst all these “go”.

The end of last season was the worst I’ve felt about City in years. It was ****ing awful. What many are describing now, is what I felt then.

We went on that one bad run this season but we also had Tanner’s goal, Colwill’s against Bristol City, Huddersfield performance, Preston comeback, Ipswich comeback, Ashford winner. That’s just off the top of my head. Are these moments not what it’s all about??? Were these not some amazing moments under Bulut? What do we actually want? To play the Swansea way?

Or am I too simple minded and I need to be able to explain what is Bulut’s tactics and style of play???

I don’t give a shit just give me something to cheer me up.

Last season was the worst.

This season was an improvement.

That merits a “stay” for me. For now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Carl Dale's Mole View Post
    I feel like an idiot here. Well I am. But I feel like I’m missing something. Because it’s an obvious “stay” for me amongst all these “go”.
    How often do you attend home games?

Quote Originally Posted by The Lone Gunman View Post
    Did this stop you from having a view about Malky? He'd spent around £50m over three seasons but was playing football to make your eyes bleed since Charlton away and even though we'd only won four games out of eighteen in the Premier League by the time he went, and only scored thirteen goals, you were saying that the posters who wanted him gone had been 'brainwashed by Tan's propaganda'. Seems a bit ironic if you're now claiming that the views of people who don't go to games are irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Did this stop you from having a view about Malky? He'd spent around £50m over three seasons but was playing football to make your eyes bleed since Charlton away and even though we'd only won four games out of eighteen in the Premier League by the time he went, and only scored thirteen goals, you were saying that the posters who wanted him gone had been 'brainwashed by Tan's propaganda'. Seems a bit ironic if you're now claiming that the views of people who don't go to games are irrelevant.
    I don’t think he’s claiming that to be honest. Just asked a question. I can’t speak to the matchday experience but I can guarantee I’ve watched more Cardiff City football than he has this season. Unless he’s gone to every away game and watched us against the mighty Penybont.

Everyone’s entitled to their opinions of course and I know I’ve always (mostly) been on the optimistic side of things but I’m just surprised that I’m so far away from other fans when it comes to the enjoyment of this season ie. it wasn’t fantastic but there were some great moments and it was definitely better than last season’s pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Loramski View Post
    Blah blah blah.

I attend all of them, as you know, and I agree with him.

It would be helpful, perhaps, if instead of asking questions all the time you actually said what you would like to happen.

So who would you appoint as manager of Cardiff City?

I don't expect even an attempt at an answer, it's not your style.

Stay.

The end of last season was the worst I’ve felt about City in years. It was ****ing awful. What many are describing now, is what I felt then.

We went on that one bad run this season but we also had Tanner’s goal, Colwill’s against Bristol City, Huddersfield performance, Preston comeback, Ipswich comeback, Ashford winner. That’s just off the top of my head. Are these moments not what it’s all about??? Were these not some amazing moments under Bulut? What do we actually want? To play the Swansea way?

Or am I too simple minded and I need to be able to explain what is Bulut’s tactics and style of play???

I don’t give a shit just give me something to cheer me up.

Last season was the worst.

This season was an improvement.

That merits a “stay” for me. For now at least.

I only went to one home game and one away game this season. But I watch every single game on Cardiff City TV. Often at 3am but I promise I’m awake enough to pay close attention I swear

I only went to one home game and one away game this season. But I watch every single game on Cardiff City TV. Often at 3am but I promise I’m awake enough to pay close attention I swear
    I hope for your sake you got lucky and it was one of the very few good games.

I asked because almost everything about the home experience has been dismal since October. Even a couple of the victories have been awful. The atmosphere in the ground has been increasingly poor and the numbers of empty seats have been steadily rising as the campaign has worn on. I've never experienced anything quite like it considering the season could be viewed as relatively successful given the league position, although in fairness I was missing during the Slade era.

Almost all of us on our pub minibus seemed to feel genuinely relieved on Saturday that the season was finally over. It's not been a good one to be a season ticket holder at the CCS.

I hope for your sake you got lucky and it was one of the very few good games.
    It was shit

But I was still on a high from Preston away a few days before. The football was terrible but I was just happy to be around City fans again. Got lucky with my seat, surrounded by a great bunch.

I guess if I wasn’t able to slip back into bed right at the FT whistle and had to walk home in the cold after a dire performance, it would feel a little different!

Maybe our new owners want their own manager?

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    20 years ago there would have been over 100 votes in the time scale this poll was up. Those numbers unfortunately show the demise of the message boards
    About 40% of posts on the in or out threads are from a couple of posters and is probably a sign it has been done to death and a lot of threads regardless of where they start end up as a comparison to what bulut would have done or not as the case maybe so maybe it is becoming a bit stale

Over to ccfc to finally make a decision although listening to the press conference it seems nothing has been put in front of bulut to consider as yet.

Whatever ambitions we may or may not have for the next season are surely being damaged the longer this drags on?

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    I attend all of them, as you know, and I agree with him.

It would be helpful, perhaps, if instead of asking questions all the time you actually said what you would like to happen.

So who would you appoint as manager of Cardiff City?

I don't expect even an attempt at an answer, it's not your style.
    Alvaro Pacheco or Marcel Rapp.

Stick that in your pompous pipe and set it alight.

Alvaro Pacheco or Marcel Rapp.

Stick that in your pompous pipe and set it alight.

Quote Originally Posted by rich munn View Post
    Good lad

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Am I the only one who doesn't really care?
    It will be what it will be.... not much discussion there though.
    It's quite difficult to know how good he is. He has inherited a situation where the squad is very poor and without the ability to buy anyone.
    And on the one hand, the position attained in the table is perhaps better than expected but the performances are dire and City play like the away team even when they are at home.
    The modern curse of passing around at the back but without incisively cutting through the midfield seems a case of mistaking movement for progress - and meaningful movement is all but absent where City is concerned. As is quality passing.