View Poll Results: Do you like Bulutball

Voters
42. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 16.67%
  • No

35 83.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Re: A simpler question. Do you like the football we play under Bulut?

Quote Originally Posted by Harry Paget Flashman View Post
    I like winning football.

The brand / style makes no difference to me.
    So do I. Not fussed on losing more than 20 games in a season, either. That's not winning football.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    So do I. Not fussed on losing more than 20 games in a season, either. That's not winning football.
    Would you have preferred being a Sheffield Wednesday or Birmingham City fan this season , clammering for 50 points and admire our passing ability as we chew our nails off and pop diazepam ?

Or on 62 points ? but a bit bored ?

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I did Level 4 for the first time on Saturday. Never knew how posh it is up there. I can take a guess as to who you spoke to up there. Having had a good wander up and down the bar area (lounge?) there was only one person I recognised who fits the bill. He'll be at Rotherham if it's the same bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    All from different angles. At least it is football related.
    He is after a bite. A weird obsession for a bloke in his 60s.

Even he isn't dull enough to think you can amalgamate two different opinion polls.

He's just fishing with dynamite again.

Quote Originally Posted by North Cardiff Blue View Post
    First something like 10 to 13 games were good so yeah, especially as we were on a downward spiral for years and he turned the tide. After that no it's not been much fun to watch most of the time, but it was effective and got us to this point and ready for stage two, with better attacking players.
    I hope you continue your loyal support whichever club he eventually leaves us for #BulutFC

back to the question at hand... NO

Quote Originally Posted by SLUDGE FACTORY View Post

????? a BIT????? you must be a window licker...do you watch paint dry on weekends?

Would you have preferred being a Sheffield Wednesday or Birmingham City fan this season , clammering for 50 points and admire our passing ability as we chew our nails off and pop diazepam ?

Dismissing the awful football because we are better than Birmingham is a bloody low bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blue View Post
    Dismissing the awful football because we are better than Birmingham is a bloody low bar.
    We are about ten places better than Birmingham so it's a yes

For now

Quote Originally Posted by Blooburd View Post
    ????? a BIT????? you must be a window licker...do you watch paint dry on weekends?
    Lick My Love Pump

Quote Originally Posted by Dembe View Post
    He is after a bite. A weird obsession for a bloke in his 60s.

Even he isn't dull enough to think you can amalgamate two different opinion polls.

He's just fishing with dynamite again.
    How about you start another poll on whether Bulut should alternate between a full English breakfast, and a continental breakfast?

Is this thread pointless ?

Kind of a rhetorical poll.

To what end ?

Hate his football. Want him to stay.

What an insight.

Why is that the only other option? What about continuing with the team that was playing some good stuff over the first few months, got itself into 5th, then the manager decided to go all defensive and we slipped away from contention? That was an option as well, one which would have seen the fan base united behind Bulut. Instead, from those halcyon days, we've been one of the poorer sides in the division.

I remember the 2006/07 season well. We were miles clear at the top of the table, playing excellent football but had two bad slumps that season and finished 13th. Some fans were delighted with another mid-table finish, others were gutted that any chance of promotion, along with the good football we were playing, disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Wright View Post
    Is this thread pointless ?

Kind of a rhetorical poll.

To what end ?

Hate his football. Want him to stay.

What an insight.
    nobody forced you to open it and take part

A grown man who can't leave his personal differences with a person he's never met aside

Everyone has their opinions on him, if he should stay, the games we've won/lost, if we've been lucky etc.

We've all done it to death. People want him to stay because they're unsure who else we would get, or they are fed up with the revolving manager door..but..

Think back over the season, do you enjoy Bulutball? Have you enjoyed the way we play football? I am not asking if you like the guy or want him to stay.
    Yes for the first few games then no.

36 votes, cant see this getting any more traction, not a bad result in the end.

Clear and obvious the majority cant stand his style. Shame Paul at WOL won't put these views across as they don't suit his happy clappy narrative #Puppet

36 votes, cant see this getting any more traction, not a bad result in the end.

Clear and obvious the majority cant stand his style. Shame Paul at WOL won't put these views across as they don't suit his happy clappy narrative #Puppet
    The regular users on this board, represent less than 1% of the clubs regular attendance, and you’ve had 36 votes in your poll. Wow! What are you gonna do with all that data?

I get that the subject of whether our manager should continue in his job divides fans and, although there's nothing out there that I'm aware of that ca`n prove me right or wrong, I suspect that I'm in a decent sized minority in thinking he should go. I understand why many supporters want him to stay and I have little faith in Vincent tan and co making a good choice if we're looking for a new manager this summer. However, what I don't get is how six people who have voted in this poll can say that they've enjoyed the football Bulut's City team has played this season.