Quote Originally Posted by pipster View Post
How are the SNP getting on ? - domestically - drug use, alcoholism, diet, obesity. They want rid of Westminster and want to under the control of a parliament even further away in Brussels. Wee Nicky husband arrested on a fraud charge, with Kranky junior not far behind into the dock. SNP are doing Labours job for them.

If we Wales would be better off in terms of GDP then we would have a chance. But being led by Plaid in charge - oh my giddy aunt. They are bent on every level, puts Gething to shame
Pipster.

I was not commenting on whether the SNP are good or bad, or even if they are delivering to their programme. But they have secured power and dominated for a decade. That ability to win power is the ultimate sign of how ‘strong’ a party is. How ‘good’ or ‘bad’ they are is then a matter of opinion.

In the case of Plaid they have never won a majority, or even close to it. That is where they can learn from the SNP. As an aside I agree that SNP are in a hole, but at least they have shown they can be a sustained political force.