Quote Originally Posted by Citizen's Nephew View Post
All that just seems a retort for the sake of it. We had two players in the Welsh league (Goutas & NG) as far as I remember. Grimes was the only Swansea player. Of course we're all glad that we weren't shitting ourselves. But I get really pissed off at being called a 'doom monger' for critiquing the shite that Bulut has served up this season and still people want to give him more time and money.

We just lost 5-2 to Rotherham. We've been abysmal at home (which is where the vast majority of fans spend their time and money). It's condescending to refer to critics as 'doom mongers' and doesn't add to the debate or discussion in a constructive way. It just sounds like 'superiority' or....maybe....delusional which segues into evangelical.

He will not produce a decent football side. The evidence was stark to day. The fist-pumping was embarrassing. The chants are embarrassing. How much more do fans want to see before they realise he's a charlatan?
Ok. So you’re not a doom monger, but you have to accept that others feel different to you. At the end of the day, we are all City fans, and we all want the best for the club. Getting that squad to finish 12th, was a decent effort, even if the football wasn’t pretty. I think he deserves one more season. You obviously don’t. Let’s just agree to disagree 👍