+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 74 of 74

Thread: Best game to watch today.

  1. #51

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Bromley now hold the record for the team to have won the FA Amateur Cup on most occasions to play in the Football League
    Do they, the commentator said the club were a hundred and thirty odd years old, so I take it they won it early in their existence? Pretty sure Wimbledon won it in their tiime, did Sutton? Blackburn may have won it a few times, but they were probably professional for the large majority of their existence.

  2. #52

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Do they, the commentator said the club were a hundred and thirty odd years old, so I take it they won it early in their existence? Pretty sure Wimbledon won it in their tiime, did Sutton? Blackburn may have won it a few times, but they were probably professional for the large majority of their existence.
    Winners in the League are Middlesborough and Wycombe Wanderers. Former League Clubs Barnet and Wimbledon have also won it

  3. #53

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Enoch Mort View Post
    Winners in the League are Middlesborough and Wycombe Wanderers. Former League Clubs Barnet and Wimbledon have also won it
    Surprised by Middlesbrough, but I should have thought of Wycombe.

  4. #54

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Crawley play off game today (v MK Dons) postponed due to relentless rain for hours in this part of the world. Not sure if a PO game has been postponed before, but creates a bit of a logistical nightmare. Apparently it will be played tomorrow night with the second leg pushed from Thursday to Saturday night.

  5. #55

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Come to this one late, but Worthing are playing Braintree in the National League South Play Off Final, only twenty minutes left, but itís 3-3 currently.

    Itís live on TNT.

  6. #56

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Come to this one late, but Worthing are playing Braintree in the National League South Play Off Final, only twenty minutes left, but itís 3-3 currently.

    Itís live on TNT.
    The constant banging of the drum was doing my nut in. (Where have I heard that before). Must be an age thing 😁
    Braintreeís shirts look like they are wearing orange training bibs !

  7. #57

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    The constant banging of the drum was doing my nut in. (Where have I heard that before). Must be an age thing ��
    Braintree’s shirts look like they are wearing orange training bibs !
    I’ve put the kiss of death on Worthing by deciding I want them to win - Braintree’s kit is one of the reasons for that.

    Just going into extra time now.

  8. #58

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    I’ve put the kiss of death on Worthing by deciding I want them to win - Braintree’s kit is one of the reasons for that.

    Just going into extra time now.
    Probably on my own here, but Iíve never agreed with extra time in games like this, or cup replays..
    Worthing have had 90+ minutes to win the game on their own pitch and in front of their own fans. Why should they get another 30 minutes ?
    Straight to penalties for me.

  9. #59

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    The Worthing manager is the spit of our ex keeper David Marshall.

  10. #60

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by William Treseder View Post
    Probably on my own here, but Iíve never agreed with extra time in games like this, or cup replays..
    Worthing have had 90+ minutes to win the game on their own pitch and in front of their own fans. Why should they get another 30 minutes ?
    Straight to penalties for me.
    I think football is heading that way - the whatever itís called cup that features Premier League under 21 teams goes straight to penalties after ninety minutes and the womenís final yesterday was the same.

  11. #61

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    4-3 to Braintree, the Evans kiss of death at work again.

  12. #62

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    All over, switch over to the Crewe v Doncaster game now - love the Play Offs.

  13. #63

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Come to this one late, but Worthing are playing Braintree in the National League South Play Off Final, only twenty minutes left, but it’s 3-3 currently.

    It’s live on TNT.
    I caught it late on , thought both sides were quite skilful , really enjoyed how open it was .

  14. #64

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Palace v Man Utd entertaining game Palace ahead could have had more.

  15. #65

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Just got some more 2-0

  16. #66

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Make that 3-0 .
    Man U the team that just keeps giving.

  17. #67

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Make that 3-0 .
    Man U the team that just keeps giving.
    I think the knives might well be being sharpened for ten Hag after this performance.

    Their defence is worse than ours!

  18. #68

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Its 4-0 , I am almost feeling sorry for them

  19. #69

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Its 4-0 , I am almost feeling sorry for them
    Manure haha!

  20. #70

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    plastics on here having a heart attack.you know who you are D...e

  21. #71

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Palace are ripping them to shreds.

    ETH is under serious pressure now, more than before.

    In other news Moyes is leaving West Ham, all a bit shady with Lopetegu almost confirmed while Moyes was still in post

  22. #72

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    Palace are ripping them to shreds.

    ETH is under serious pressure now, more than before.

    In other news Moyes is leaving West Ham, all a bit shady with Lopetegu almost confirmed while Moyes was still in post
    Snakes!
    You just want West Ham to fail miserably now.

  23. #73

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    " you're ****ing shit " "you're ****ing shit" ringing round the ground.

    I wouldn't want to be interviewing Ten Hag at the end of the game , I thought he was going to nut the interviewer BEFORE the game.

  24. #74

    Re: Best game to watch today.

    Quote Originally Posted by MacAdder View Post
    I think the knives might well be being sharpened for ten Hag after this performance.

    Their defence is worse than ours!
    81 goals conceded in all competitions according to the BBC

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •