Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
There's nothing wrong with overtaking at 70 in the outside lane. Once you've finished overtaking just pull back to the left. Those who want to travel at 80+ would just have to be patient.
Wouldn't it be dull if everyone thought what you did was acceptable.
I'm not arsed if they find it acceptable or not, I know better than to post on here expecting that

I will stick to the left lane, usually only a single vehicle anyway, I won't inconvenience another road user and make them break because of some idiot who is too lazy to move into the left lane.

Some people will use the left lane, move out to overtake a lorry, notice the 400m gap in the left lane until the next lorry and just stay in the middle lane until they slowly overtake the lorry 400m up the road. I am the type of driver hat will move into the left lane for 20 seconds and left faster moving vehicles pass in the middle and right lanes, before pulling back out, its the hoggers that cause mayhem behind them....70 drivers pulling out into the right lane forcing 80 drivers to hit the breaks (I know you're going to say the limit is 70) where as if they'd just inconvenienced themselves for 20seconds the mayhem would not have happened.

Usually women and older men as well, no wonder CCMB isn't bothered, most of you probably are lane hogging twats.