+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Your working life.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Your working life.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    That is quite sad . Nothing wrong with keeping yourself to yourself , reading that you must have worked in some terrible places (you ever worked for me? ) with terrible people .
    We spend more time at work than we do with our family and friends , not saying its a rose garden but hopefully better than that for most.
    Jim, I'm a decent bloke to get on with if you get to know me, it's work I have no Interest in, the people, the job, the politics, where they're going on holiday and pictures of their kids, grand kids. I don't want to know. I don't want to be there so I make it work for me. Basically I don't give a f uck! Although I'm sure that if I worked with you we'd get on like a house on fire as you jocks like a good old moan.....

Quote Originally Posted by Tuerto View Post
    Jim, I'm a decent bloke to get on with if you get to know me, it's work I have no Interest in, the people, the job, the politics, where they're going on holiday and pictures of their kids, grand kids. I don't want to know. I don't want to be there so I make it work for me. Basically I don't give a f uck! Although I'm sure that if I worked with you we'd get on like a house on fire as you jocks like a good old moan.....
    As you are a friend of Tyte , I guess we would get on.
    I am an extremely private person , although quite sociable. I tend to keep fools far far away from me and my business , even my customers.....
    I rarely speak about work when I am out of it .
    Despite the little piece above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    As you are a friend of Tyte , I guess we would get on.
    I am an extremely private person , although quite sociable. I tend to keep fools far far away from me and my business , even my customers.....
    I rarely speak about work when I am out of it .
    Despite the little piece above.
    Jesus, you sound like me! I'm very private, i guess that's why i don't like sharing info in work