+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 108

Thread: WW 111 ?

  1. #26

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The nuclear issue is debatable, do some research
    Better get those debates down to under 120 minutes, it's always annoying to see them curtailed.

  2. #27

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Lung View Post
    It's World War III not 111.

    You fat drunk.
    Maybe the term World War 3 would be less controversial? Anyway, I hope it happens. It's a bit quiet where I live, and it could do with some livening up.

  3. #28

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    The nuclear issue is debatable, do some research
    what is debatable

    if your referring to the number of war heads they have here's the latest estimated figures i can find just down from the 6,000 i quoted

    https://fas.org/initiative/status-world-nuclear-forces/

  4. #29

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    what is debatable

    if your referring to the number of war heads they have here's the latest estimated figures i can find just down from the 6,000 i quoted

    https://fas.org/initiative/status-world-nuclear-forces/
    You believe all that do you , I mean 6,000 come off it

  5. #30

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by TWGL1 View Post
    You believe all that do you , I mean 6,000 come off it
    Yet would they need more than just 6 to remove all quality of life on our small island?

  6. #31

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Yet would they need more than just 6 to remove all quality of life on our small island?
    Exactly, I suppose it’s good for justification in government spending and Taxation

  7. #32

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Yet would they need more than just 6 to remove all quality of life on our small island?
    lets just hope we never have to find out how many they got !

  8. #33

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    lets just hope we never have to find out how many they got !
    They won’t use them , Monaco , would get flattened and all those super rich people would be most upset

  9. #34

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    why not ? maybe because Russia has almost 600 nuclear war heads for starters !

    within the last few minutes Russia has announced

    Russia says it will soon begin military exercises in the Caribbean near United States borders in the coming weeks

    seems to be escalating on a daily basis now
    Just 600? He wonít use them, how many are pointing at them from many countries? End of the world for a strip of land a few hundred miles wide. Even that fool isnít that stupid

  10. #35

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Russia.jpg

    If only all war strategy was visible via satellite.

  11. #36

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesWales View Post
    108 more wars to worry about before that happens.
    😂😂😂😂😂😂👏

  12. #37

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Just 600? He won’t use them, how many are pointing at them from many countries? End of the world for a strip of land a few hundred miles wide. Even that fool isn’t that stupid
    Do those with great power always think as we do?

    For example: “Saddam’s Delusions: The View From the Inside,” by Kevin Woods, James Lacey, and Williamson Murray—the key authors of the USJFCOM study—shows that even as coalition forces massed on Iraq’s borders in early 2003, Saddam remained convinced there would be no invasion—or that even if there were, he and his regime would survive.

    Putin's new WW3 threat to the West: Russia and its ally Belarus join forces for tactical nuke exercises - report

  13. #38

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Moscow tells West not to 'worry' after its warships arrive in Cuba
    Russia reassures the West as its warships arrive in Cuba - while its troops elsewhere practise the electronic launch of missiles in tactical nuclear drills - SKY NEWS

  14. #39

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Moscow tells West not to 'worry' after its warships arrive in Cuba
    Russia reassures the West as its warships arrive in Cuba - while its troops elsewhere practise the electronic launch of missiles in tactical nuclear drills - SKY NEWS
    All this posturing, yet they we’re afraid of a virus which targeted the elderly with inaccurate tests

    Aliens are next or acid rain, or bird flu, or asteroid impacts

  15. #40

    Re: WW 111 ?

    WWW 3 has been ongoing since 9/11.

    Lets hope Ukraine does well and takes back Crimera or cuts it off, then becomes a nuclear power once again, as that was their undoing relinquishing their nuclear capabilities allowing bully Putin to take a chance. .

    It's a pity that Biden had to wait for Election year to grow a pair.

    Boris has played a big role in forcing a lot of countries to act.

  16. #41

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by truthpaste View Post
    Moscow tells West not to 'worry' after its warships arrive in Cuba
    Russia reassures the West as its warships arrive in Cuba - while its troops elsewhere practise the electronic launch of missiles in tactical nuclear drills - SKY NEWS
    Don't worry they blinked last time with Kennedy, they will again.

  17. #42

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    Don't worry they blinked last time with Kennedy, they will again.
    Meanwhile, elsewhere:-

    Tensions rise in Europe after Russia reveals plan to destroy the Netherlands
    Threats from Russia aren't anything new: we've previously heard nuclear threats from both Russian President Vladimir Putin and various Kremlin officials, but this latest suggestion from a Russian MP escalates the situation even further......

    Article

  18. #43

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    Ukraine begins to use U.S. weapons to strike targets inside Russia under guidance approved by Biden

    scary times
    IMG_4583.jpg

  19. #44

    Re: WW 111 ?

    G7 leaders strike deal on $50bn funding for Ukraine using Russian assets

    G7 leaders have reached a deal to use profits from frozen Russian assets to provide around $50bn (£39bn) worth of support to Ukraine.

    It came after Ukrainian president Volodymyr Zelensky said he expected “important decisions” from the summit in Italy, with leaders from the UK, US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, and Japan seeking to shore up support for Kyiv as several of them face elections or political turmoil at home.

    Also on Thursday, US President Joe Biden agreed to a sweeping bilateral security agreement that will see his country and Ukraine work together “to help deter and confront future aggression against the territorial integrity” of either state.

    Independent

  20. #45

    Re: WW 111 ?

    I know it goes against the grain but wouldn’t it just be easier for the world if Ukraine just agrees never to join NATO AS LONG AS Russia pulls back and never invades again? If they do then Ukraine becomes a NATO state and everyone gets involved which should be enough to keep the evil at bay. Obviously there will always be issues in the contested areas, but just look at how many lives have been lost and ruined already….

  21. #46

    Re: WW 111 ?

    It has been another bad week for Vladimir Putin.

    He started his war in Ukraine to limit Western expansion, he says. It is accelerating apace entirely because of his aggression.

    In direct response to his unprovoked invasion, Ukraine has this week been able to sign a 10-year security pact with America - a bridge to its eventual membership of NATO, even if that is still a very, very long way away.

    And Putin has been powerless to stop the West taking $300bn in frozen Russian assets and using the interest to wire $50bn for aid to Ukraine.

    That has got to sting.

    EU accession talks for Ukraine will also begin before the end of the month.

    Russia-Ukraine latest: US announces $1.5bn in aid for Ukraine

    - SKY NEWS

  22. #47

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by goats View Post
    Just 600? He won’t use them, how many are pointing at them from many countries? End of the world for a strip of land a few hundred miles wide. Even that fool isn’t that stupid
    i hear this guy is controversial but he's bang on the money with facts and figures regarding world war 3 and questions why the west media is silent on all levels .


  23. #48

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by MOZZER2 View Post
    i hear this guy is controversial but he's bang on the money with facts and figures regarding world war 3 and questions why the west media is silent on all levels .

    They won’t invade Lebanon…..

  24. #49

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    WWW 3 has been ongoing since 9/11.

    Lets hope Ukraine does well and takes back Crimera or cuts it off, then becomes a nuclear power once again, as that was their undoing relinquishing their nuclear capabilities allowing bully Putin to take a chance. .

    It's a pity that Biden had to wait for Election year to grow a pair.

    Boris has played a big role in forcing a lot of countries to act.
    It's not really a world war though, is it? It's not really affecting any other continent as far as war is concerned.

  25. #50

    Re: WW 111 ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    It's not really a world war though, is it? It's not really affecting any other continent as far as war is concerned.
    I think a lot of current day problems have the fact that the generation who actually know what it's like to experience a true World War have all but left us at their core.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •