+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: A festive fail

A festive fail

On the first day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, a Marshall back on a free
    On the second day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, a new pair of gloves for my Marshall back on a free
    On the third day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, three precious points. a new..........
    On the fourth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, four more Colin Bluebirds . three................
    On the fifth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, FIVE GOLDEN GOALS. four.............
    On the sixth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, six wins successive. FIVE...........
    On the seventh day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, seven swans a sinking. six...........
    On the eighth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, eight new clones Ramsey
    On the ninth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, nine ladies lap dancing. eight..........
    On the tenth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, Ken starts a leaping. nine..........
    On the eleventh day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, eleven proven players. Ken........
    On the twelfth day of Christmas my blue love gave to me, a big dose of reality

Re: A festive fail

Thanks for sharing, but that's wasted time you'll never get back

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Thanks for sharing, but that's wasted time you'll never get back

A mere blip in time compared to the time lost at CCS last season

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    A mere blip in time compared to the time lost at CCS last season
    Very philosophical - and true