Quote Originally Posted by ccfcwelshlad View Post
If you've not used online betting before and can sign up for the new account offers that the above provides then it's quite easy to clear £1k-£2k. You need it to have a fair bit of cash to use some of the high-end offers, to cover your stake and also be very disciplined, £7 or £8 guarantee profits, over chucking you free-bets on 2-1, 3-1 shots for example.

I had accounts for a fair few different sites already, but setting up accounts on the sites I didn't have I've still cleared just shy of £1k and since moved onto another product that rely's on non new-account offers and dependent on how much effort you put in, the earning potential is very reasonable.

Bonus Bagging is an excellent starting point and if you follow the very basic rules and guides, you can make easy money.

Don't use the above link though, PM me so I can send you mind and I get a cash referral..!
After reading through this thread I looked into matched betting and found this site which walks you through the steps to make guaranteed profit of £7 on tonight's CL game. Obviously seems a small amount but I suppose if this was done regularly it would soon make a bit of cash. The only thing I didn't follow is he talks about converting your free bet into 75% cash - I didn;t think it worked like that or am I missing something?

http://matchedbettingblog.com/footba...bayern-munich/