I want to go on the record and thank Corky , Vince Alm and the other FSF Cymru volunteers who " rescued " me in Bordeaux.

I was 15 minutes late getting back to my Wonky Sheep coach and they had left without me. Yes I was late but no attempt had been made to check where I was.

My phone charger and contact numbers were on the coach and my medication was 130 miles away at our hotel in Brive.

A fellow fan advised me to ring FSF Cymru and they were really helpful and got Wonky Sheep to ring me. Their bloke said he would sort something out and call back but when he did it was only to say " you're on your own " and then he hung up.

When I tried to call him back he had witheld his number.

By now my phone was down to 5% battery so I rang FSF Cymru and bless them they drove out to the now empty coach park and drove me to a street of hotels near to where they were staying. I found a hotel and next morning FSF Cymru met me and drove me to the railway station so I could catch a train to rejoin my tour in Brive.

This was top service from my rescuers and I want to thank them so much for all their cheerful help.

Apologies for the delay in making this thank you post btw , was busy going to the other 5 Wales games.

The moral is be careful who you book with.